Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ArcaneDom] Out of Flight Dorming
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@/Koyako

just sent them back! sorry about the wait, was doing them in batches.
@/Koyako

just sent them back! sorry about the wait, was doing them in batches.
iQrvnPv.png
@cactolith14 No worries! Thanks a bunch!
@cactolith14 No worries! Thanks a bunch!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@MeghanFights
Happy to have helped and supported Arcane!
@MeghanFights
Happy to have helped and supported Arcane!
an5nAto.png
@MeghanFights

i'm so sorry for the late return, but i just sent back two dragons that i was dorming for you! i kept on forgetting to go through crossroads receipts, sorry about that.
@MeghanFights

i'm so sorry for the late return, but i just sent back two dragons that i was dorming for you! i kept on forgetting to go through crossroads receipts, sorry about that.
iQrvnPv.png
[size=0][size=0] @Herodias @cactolith14 @sasser @RennyRosie @Rebekah @Danidood @Rowdy @EnglishRose @Poliwag3903 @Mystyic @whirlwish @Argante @TempestofStorm @lesen @Kael1030 @NirnrootNoises @EclipsedEden @SnowMewDraws @MeadowMatriarch @highhighhopes @Joule @LilyDragonQueen @Icthys @CasualFlier @lantian @Lifeform42 @Aristene @Tatzelwurm @Glowsticky @monteagle @starlightvelaris @zephyrouss @Teletraan @dragonicmoon @Lirillith @vomltbreath @pikammd @sgkat @rubyredtan @commoncomitatus @Zafirmei @arabellastrange @ItsYaBoiNyx @SapphyreL @catgame21234 @AloVra @mothyy @apocellipse @PlatinumDream @rainbowometal @Highhighhopes @SisterofWar @Mirna @Overcoat @Chrysanthos @Ikterrin @nuttysaladtree @solflo @YviJoy @Liland @Aatosi @Reven @Kaamos @starrunner101 @cvthedral @TheLoversMask @Helvella @Vinyamar @daechwita @kuanhung @lithuania @Vrtra @Drakenhart @fromidam @Krawald @sweetapppp @Dracogenius @frameofreality @Chelonaut @RaynixAura @KindJoey123 @Aeroden [/size][/size] Salutations all! Apologies for the delay on this raffle. Real life kind of sucker punched me the week after our conquest and I'm only getting my eggs back in the basket now. Moving on to this raffle business. Thank you for supporting Arcane during our House Cup! Please take this time look over your tickets on the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13nOtzbi9NMnjvqr1SmDBH56PLDLgpyVYOY9zRSLVJHI/edit?usp=sharing][b]Dorming Spreadsheet[/b][/url] and check if your tickets are correct. You can see your full ticket count under the[b] Dormers[/b] tab, not Available Spaces tab. If you see anything wrong, please ping @Aerii. I will be accepting ticket corrects for the next [b]24 hours[/b]. Afterwards, I will begin drawing raffle winners. Everyone will be pinged for the first round, and only winners for the next ones. If you would like to be pinged for all rounds regardless of whether you win or not, please let me, @Aerii, know. [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uXynXma.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wgkyULV.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8DyXvaa.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rFthGAn.png[/img][/center]
@Herodias @cactolith14 @sasser @RennyRosie @Rebekah @Danidood @Rowdy @EnglishRose @Poliwag3903 @Mystyic @whirlwish @Argante @TempestofStorm @lesen @Kael1030 @NirnrootNoises @EclipsedEden @SnowMewDraws @MeadowMatriarch @highhighhopes @Joule @LilyDragonQueen @Icthys @CasualFlier @lantian @Lifeform42 @Aristene @Tatzelwurm @Glowsticky @monteagle @starlightvelaris @zephyrouss @Teletraan @dragonicmoon @Lirillith @vomltbreath @pikammd @sgkat @rubyredtan @commoncomitatus @Zafirmei @arabellastrange @ItsYaBoiNyx @SapphyreL @catgame21234 @AloVra @mothyy @apocellipse @PlatinumDream @rainbowometal @Highhighhopes @SisterofWar @Mirna @Overcoat @Chrysanthos @Ikterrin @nuttysaladtree @solflo @YviJoy @Liland @Aatosi @Reven @Kaamos @starrunner101 @cvthedral @TheLoversMask @Helvella @Vinyamar @daechwita @kuanhung @lithuania @Vrtra @Drakenhart @fromidam @Krawald @sweetapppp @Dracogenius @frameofreality @Chelonaut @RaynixAura @KindJoey123 @Aeroden

Salutations all! Apologies for the delay on this raffle. Real life kind of sucker punched me the week after our conquest and I'm only getting my eggs back in the basket now. Moving on to this raffle business.

Thank you for supporting Arcane during our House Cup!

Please take this time look over your tickets on the Dorming Spreadsheet and check if your tickets are correct. You can see your full ticket count under the Dormers tab, not Available Spaces tab. If you see anything wrong, please ping @Aerii. I will be accepting ticket corrects for the next 24 hours.

Afterwards, I will begin drawing raffle winners. Everyone will be pinged for the first round, and only winners for the next ones. If you would like to be pinged for all rounds regardless of whether you win or not, please let me, @Aerii, know.
uXynXma.png wgkyULV.png 8DyXvaa.png rFthGAn.png
wL6qwoT.png @Aerii || FRT+3
They/She

Arcane Dom Lead!
evilsplitpersona_by_pyromaniacal.gif wvvzWHk.png
@Aerii

add me!
@Aerii

add me!
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@aerii please ping me for every round!!
@aerii please ping me for every round!!
jotaro-kid.gif
Yay, the Arcane raffle! Good to see you back, Aerii, and hope things get easier.

My first dragon dorm was fun, and the badges are adorable. Glad to support Arcane.^^ Good luck to everyone!
Yay, the Arcane raffle! Good to see you back, Aerii, and hope things get easier.

My first dragon dorm was fun, and the badges are adorable. Glad to support Arcane.^^ Good luck to everyone!
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
@Aerii

I hope that your RL calms down sooner rather than later, and all is well with you <3 Thank you, for your hard work and dedication to your Flight. I would appreciate a ping for every round, if you would, please?
@Aerii

I hope that your RL calms down sooner rather than later, and all is well with you <3 Thank you, for your hard work and dedication to your Flight. I would appreciate a ping for every round, if you would, please?
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@Aerii

Not sure if I'm meant to be on the ticket list or not
@Aerii

Not sure if I'm meant to be on the ticket list or not
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37