Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 216 217
[item= ruby] Name: Ruby Caption: Could you eat them? Definitely. [i]Should[/i] you eat them? Absolutely, if you're not some kind of coward.
Ruby
Name: Ruby
Caption: Could you eat them? Definitely. Should you eat them? Absolutely, if you're not some kind of coward.
jyIIBkp.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35257.png[/img] Name: Not A Sheep Caption: We're not sure what this [i]is[/i], but it's sure not a sheep.
35257.png
Name: Not A Sheep
Caption: We're not sure what this is, but it's sure not a sheep.
[item=Killer Fanfish] Name: Killer Fanfish Caption: Contrary to popular belief, the Killer Fanfish is actually a strict herbivore. The dragon who named it just thought it looked really cool.
Killer Fanfish
Name: Killer Fanfish
Caption: Contrary to popular belief, the Killer Fanfish is actually a strict herbivore. The dragon who named it just thought it looked really cool.
Z3Lt3uB.png
[item=Not A Sheep] [b](Re) Name[/b]: Electric Sheep [b]Caption: [/b]What androids dream of, whatever those are.
Not a Sheep
(Re) Name: Electric Sheep
Caption: What androids dream of, whatever those are.
This space left intentionally blank.
[item=Ruby] [b]Name:[/b] Rosy Sapphire [b]Caption:[/b] A ruby by any other name will sell for more on the Auction House.
Ruby
Name: Rosy Sapphire
Caption: A ruby by any other name will sell for more on the Auction House.
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35258.png[/img] Name: Petite Glasswing Butterfly Caption: Be careful, it's a fragile little bug.
35258.png

Name: Petite Glasswing Butterfly
Caption: Be careful, it's a fragile little bug.

Heyhey!! Generic artist and animator. Im so busy that most of the time I can't afford to play the game lots. :v;

The puzzle and mahjongg minigames are my fav!!!

Link to my DA, in case you wanna see my art!
[item=merry melon] [b]Name:[/b] Merry Melon [b]Caption: [/b] Though delightfully sweet, eating too many may cause a nasty case of melongitis.
Merry Melon
Name: Merry Melon
Caption: Though delightfully sweet, eating too many may cause a nasty case of melongitis.
7hN3sEu.png
[item=Crusty Copper Pot] [b]Name:[/b] Crusty Copper Pot [b]Caption:[/b] There's some leftovers of last year's Flameforger celebratory stew and... Is that Anniversary leaf cake?
Crusty Copper Pot
Name: Crusty Copper Pot
Caption: There's some leftovers of last year's Flameforger celebratory stew and... Is that Anniversary leaf cake?
[item=Not a sheep] Name: Not A Sheep Tooltip: Scientists of Sorienth have done numerous tests on this mammal and determined one thing... it is not a sheep.
Not a Sheep
Name: Not A Sheep
Tooltip: Scientists of Sorienth have done numerous tests on this mammal and determined one thing... it is not a sheep.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/35247.png[/img] Name: Sapphire Caption: Not to be confused with Saphira. Who is not to be confused for a terrible movie adaptation.
35247.png
Name: Sapphire
Caption: Not to be confused with Saphira. Who is not to be confused for a terrible movie adaptation.
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 216 217