Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE XXXs... with a twist!
Hey there! The only rule to the game is tag one user that means a lot to you and write a note to them showing your appreciation! After postin, you BOTH get to pick one dragon out of my lair (past Delphinus on page 2) and the exchange is completely free. :) I use any money I get to buy special, big ticket items off of players' wishlists, so if you'd like to donate to the cause, that'd be much appreciated but in no way required! Now tag your pals!
Hey there! The only rule to the game is tag one user that means a lot to you and write a note to them showing your appreciation! After postin, you BOTH get to pick one dragon out of my lair (past Delphinus on page 2) and the exchange is completely free. :) I use any money I get to buy special, big ticket items off of players' wishlists, so if you'd like to donate to the cause, that'd be much appreciated but in no way required! Now tag your pals!
4bRpwm4.png
@MCNewbie101

Thanks for being a good friend to me over the past year, and obsessively trying to get me into Persona(congrats, you succeded) and teaching me about RWBY. Now I'm even obsessed than you. Ahahahahhahaha...

Also, thanks @emmafaith for hosting this! I really appreciate the effort and time to do this! Can I have #60145854 please? Thank you so much!
@MCNewbie101

Thanks for being a good friend to me over the past year, and obsessively trying to get me into Persona(congrats, you succeded) and teaching me about RWBY. Now I'm even obsessed than you. Ahahahahhahaha...

Also, thanks @emmafaith for hosting this! I really appreciate the effort and time to do this! Can I have #60145854 please? Thank you so much!
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
I don’t need a dragon, but...
@Keridwyn
Thank you for always being the big sister I never had, you mean so much to me, and have been so kind. Not only are you my Friend, but You gave my godfathers beloved furry black loveable four legged witch, Jeena, a Wonderful home. ( and that is said with all the love in the world. She is such a great horse) even before that, we became friends and have had each other’s backs since day one. Lifting each other up, getting in to shananagins, testing our skills, and then you corrupted to FR. Now I have all these pretty dragons XD. For good or for bad, no matter how crazy we drive each other, your always gona be my big sis.
PS: I can’t wait to get back home and chill out with you on the couch as we play with our dragons again.
I don’t need a dragon, but...
@Keridwyn
Thank you for always being the big sister I never had, you mean so much to me, and have been so kind. Not only are you my Friend, but You gave my godfathers beloved furry black loveable four legged witch, Jeena, a Wonderful home. ( and that is said with all the love in the world. She is such a great horse) even before that, we became friends and have had each other’s backs since day one. Lifting each other up, getting in to shananagins, testing our skills, and then you corrupted to FR. Now I have all these pretty dragons XD. For good or for bad, no matter how crazy we drive each other, your always gona be my big sis.
PS: I can’t wait to get back home and chill out with you on the couch as we play with our dragons again.
J43IjLy.png
@Ailaris
Sorry I'm so late to respond! You can, of course, have them! Setting up the CR now. :)
Does the user you tagged want one too?
@Ailaris
Sorry I'm so late to respond! You can, of course, have them! Setting up the CR now. :)
Does the user you tagged want one too?
4bRpwm4.png
@Urslie

Your note was so beautiful! You BOTH deserve a dragon. Let me know your picks! :)
@Urslie

Your note was so beautiful! You BOTH deserve a dragon. Let me know your picks! :)
4bRpwm4.png