Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1132 1133
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

I'm sorry to disturb, but I wanted to ask if you could reject my order? It's Custom Skin order receipt #67489, and since I already know it's going to be rejected (didn't do a great job) I wanted to ask you if you could do it directly without even spending time analysing it.

Also how can I get a refund for the blueprints? I bought a 10-accent pack of blueprints but I don't think I will post an accent for a long while, so...
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

I'm sorry to disturb, but I wanted to ask if you could reject my order? It's Custom Skin order receipt #67489, and since I already know it's going to be rejected (didn't do a great job) I wanted to ask you if you could do it directly without even spending time analysing it.

Also how can I get a refund for the blueprints? I bought a 10-accent pack of blueprints but I don't think I will post an accent for a long while, so...
7b3f64ba0f90fa584a60be2da24bfe350f4ba051.png Untitled_Artwork.png
@suburbansamurai @madsniper

I think I submitted my last reprints #67439 and #67440 by mistake, could you cancel them please? Sorry!

I think I submitted my last reprints #67439 and #67440 by mistake, could you cancel them please? Sorry!
@Rhea The semicolon has been fixed, and the double spaces have been removed.

@Paladingineer Thanks for letting us know.

@Katalist The image was flipped, and also I recommend darkening the lineart and shadow layers when you resubmit.

@FrostNiskare Please PM SuburbanSamurai blueprints that you would like gem refunds on. If you have any questions related to custom skins, feel free to ask!

@KKorven All your orders are currently filled, you have no orders pending.
@Rhea The semicolon has been fixed, and the double spaces have been removed.

@Paladingineer Thanks for letting us know.

@Katalist The image was flipped, and also I recommend darkening the lineart and shadow layers when you resubmit.

@FrostNiskare Please PM SuburbanSamurai blueprints that you would like gem refunds on. If you have any questions related to custom skins, feel free to ask!

@KKorven All your orders are currently filled, you have no orders pending.
I accidentally submitted a reprint for Moonkiss for Skydancer Male instead of Female, could you please cancel it? The order # is 67573.
I accidentally submitted a reprint for Moonkiss for Skydancer Male instead of Female, could you please cancel it? The order # is 67573.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@suburbansamurai @madsniper I wanna ask an update on this skin: #34554 [skin=34554] there's some of the glowing parts off the line and I fixed it. Here's the new image to be updated: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708113888041893978/731507538599608420/Glouto.png[/img]

I wanna ask an update on this skin: #34554
there's some of the glowing parts off the line and I fixed it.

Here's the new image to be updated:

Glouto.png
Art_shop.png
pinging both of you because I might have a serious problem

@/suburbansamurai
@/madsniper

OneDrive has messed up some of my subfolders, one of which being my folder for skydancer female skins. (the issue is that these subfolders are mysteriously empty in both my local and cloud locations, and I'm still trying to find a way to recover them).

There was a custom in there that was recently denied (Mirar Fixament, order 67523 - a colorful skydancer F skincent with oceanic themes). I am asking if there is any chance whatsoever that the PNG file is floating around on one of your drives/a cloud/the servers; if so, I would be super grateful and be able to fix it right away. I spent a month on that skin and the client already paid for it, and am afraid that it might be lost forever.

If not, I understand completely, but I had to try.

nevermind, i am god
pinging both of you because I might have a serious problem

@/suburbansamurai
@/madsniper

OneDrive has messed up some of my subfolders, one of which being my folder for skydancer female skins. (the issue is that these subfolders are mysteriously empty in both my local and cloud locations, and I'm still trying to find a way to recover them).

There was a custom in there that was recently denied (Mirar Fixament, order 67523 - a colorful skydancer F skincent with oceanic themes). I am asking if there is any chance whatsoever that the PNG file is floating around on one of your drives/a cloud/the servers; if so, I would be super grateful and be able to fix it right away. I spent a month on that skin and the client already paid for it, and am afraid that it might be lost forever.

If not, I understand completely, but I had to try.

nevermind, i am god
they/it

art | skins | links | about
Hey there! Sorry to bother, but, I may have made a slight mistake that affects everything I sent in, and just got back approved, [i]But[/i]!!! I like the idea of using it to differentiate between the skin and accent versions of all colors, so am only asking to see if I can get one of them, the skin, updated with my “fixed” version. For [skin=35305] I would love if I could have switched with this PNG with contains the correction where the spines on the blade are flipped. This is a change I made, but apparently did not export before selecting the files to send in, a silly mistake on my end :P [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/0f398325a8341fc11b9d113621ff61fa/b4c8622a2277aa2a-2b/s400x600/f6700cc4d1936aa451419fbfda30f4c854f1d521.png[/img] I believe it is entirely the same image otherwise, oof. The spine flip should not have touched on any shadows or lines, either, thankfully.
Hey there! Sorry to bother, but, I may have made a slight mistake that affects everything I sent in, and just got back approved, But!!! I like the idea of using it to differentiate between the skin and accent versions of all colors, so am only asking to see if I can get one of them, the skin, updated with my “fixed” version.
For I would love if I could have switched with this PNG with contains the correction where the spines on the blade are flipped. This is a change I made, but apparently did not export before selecting the files to send in, a silly mistake on my end :P
f6700cc4d1936aa451419fbfda30f4c854f1d521.png
I believe it is entirely the same image otherwise, oof. The spine flip should not have touched on any shadows or lines, either, thankfully.
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

Sorry for the bother. I just submitted two accents under ID 67650 or 67649, and the one titled Emperor of Dayglow I just realized was missing a bit of linework for the hair. Could I do a resubmit on that one with the right file?

(Also while I'm here, the accents are a 2nd time submission with darkened lines and shadows based on the first submission feedback. Is there any chance I could ask it if looks okay so far)
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

Sorry for the bother. I just submitted two accents under ID 67650 or 67649, and the one titled Emperor of Dayglow I just realized was missing a bit of linework for the hair. Could I do a resubmit on that one with the right file?

(Also while I'm here, the accents are a 2nd time submission with darkened lines and shadows based on the first submission feedback. Is there any chance I could ask it if looks okay so far)
@Looshiana The image has been replaced.

@Hazeledpoppy The image has been replaced.

@inukii The order has been cancelled. Also, I would recommend this version of these designs for submission.
@Looshiana The image has been replaced.

@Hazeledpoppy The image has been replaced.

@inukii The order has been cancelled. Also, I would recommend this version of these designs for submission.
Hello! Can I cancel these please? I may have submitted the wrong colors for this skin:

Ticket: 67723
Ticket: 67722

It should be called “OceanRain”

Thanks!
Hello! Can I cancel these please? I may have submitted the wrong colors for this skin:

Ticket: 67723
Ticket: 67722

It should be called “OceanRain”

Thanks!
35326_s.gif
1 2 ... 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1132 1133