Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 632 633 634 635 636 ... 1137 1138
I just submitted a skin where the opacity was down on the folder before I sent it and I just realized. It hasn't been approved or rejected. Can I re-submit?
I just submitted a skin where the opacity was down on the folder before I sent it and I just realized. It hasn't been approved or rejected. Can I re-submit?
@kschaef
@suburbansamurai @madsniper Hello! Sorry for the bother, but I wanted to check if my resubmission would work? The first one (order #67718) was denied due to lack of visibility of shadows/lines. The eye and purple shadow were too dark, and I lightened the eye as much as possible while still maintaining the aesthetic. I'm still trying to get the hang of balancing the opacity; I'm sooo sorry this keeps happening. Here is the edited version: [img]https://i.imgur.com/diMXBon.png[/img] Thanks in advance for your help! ^u^
@suburbansamurai @madsniper Hello! Sorry for the bother, but I wanted to check if my resubmission would work? The first one (order #67718) was denied due to lack of visibility of shadows/lines. The eye and purple shadow were too dark, and I lightened the eye as much as possible while still maintaining the aesthetic. I'm still trying to get the hang of balancing the opacity; I'm sooo sorry this keeps happening.

Here is the edited version:

diMXBon.png

Thanks in advance for your help! ^u^
hfB8IAU.png
Question?

If I submitted to many of one skins, is it alright to exchange them back into base blueprints? I may have submitted to many of my starstation skin.

If not I’ll have to make they cheaper!
Question?

If I submitted to many of one skins, is it alright to exchange them back into base blueprints? I may have submitted to many of my starstation skin.

If not I’ll have to make they cheaper!
35326_s.gif
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

forgive me if this is the wrong area, i was told to post here instead of making a new thread but i changed my username.

old one was Aerai, new is one chaisiren.

thank you!
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

forgive me if this is the wrong area, i was told to post here instead of making a new thread but i changed my username.

old one was Aerai, new is one chaisiren.

thank you!
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
the squiggles on the tags for order #67803 are random and have no meaning. thank you!
the squiggles on the tags for order #67803 are random and have no meaning. thank you!
yDxBpzp.png
Hello, I'm new to all this but it has been 8 days and no sign of my accent (67635). I'm not sure if this is normal or not (the message says 5-7 days) and I'm totally okay with waiting! I just wanted to post here just to check in case it's an irregular situation. Thanks so much :)'

nvm, received !
Hello, I'm new to all this but it has been 8 days and no sign of my accent (67635). I'm not sure if this is normal or not (the message says 5-7 days) and I'm totally okay with waiting! I just wanted to post here just to check in case it's an irregular situation. Thanks so much :)'

nvm, received !
fr-sig.png
Hello,
can I get order #67823 cancelled? Something corrupted with final file and I need to figure out what's wrong since I just noticed some pixels are missing.

However can I also so know if the line art and shadows are dark enough? It was rejected once so I darkened everything and if possible would like to know if that part of it is at least acceptable.
Hello,
can I get order #67823 cancelled? Something corrupted with final file and I need to figure out what's wrong since I just noticed some pixels are missing.

However can I also so know if the line art and shadows are dark enough? It was rejected once so I darkened everything and if possible would like to know if that part of it is at least acceptable.
8LqSkmN.png
@sterlingonacid The purple and black outlines are still too dark and obscuring the original lineart and shadow layers of the dragon. Please make sure these layers are visible before resubmitting.

@Bluedragon We can’t refund blueprints for an order of skins that has already been purchased.

@chaisiren The names have been updated.

@auroshen Thanks for letting us know.

@Brahkest The order has been cancelled. Also, I can recommend this version for resubmitting.
@sterlingonacid The purple and black outlines are still too dark and obscuring the original lineart and shadow layers of the dragon. Please make sure these layers are visible before resubmitting.

@Bluedragon We can’t refund blueprints for an order of skins that has already been purchased.

@chaisiren The names have been updated.

@auroshen Thanks for letting us know.

@Brahkest The order has been cancelled. Also, I can recommend this version for resubmitting.
@madsniper Ahh oops I had already resubmitted, could you cancel that? I think I finally fixed it: [img]https://i.imgur.com/RZVdkxi.png[/img]
@madsniper Ahh oops I had already resubmitted, could you cancel that? I think I finally fixed it:

RZVdkxi.png
hfB8IAU.png
I recently changed my name from genderquest to Questing, could I get it updated on my accent? Thanks!
I recently changed my name from genderquest to Questing, could I get it updated on my accent? Thanks!
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 ... 632 633 634 635 636 ... 1137 1138