Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you cuss/curse
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37
Like a sailor. Which is appropriate, as I've been a sailor. I don't normally cuss in posts that I make online, however.
Like a sailor. Which is appropriate, as I've been a sailor. I don't normally cuss in posts that I make online, however.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
teardrop_owlynx.png
1 2 3 4
Zarteicha
FR +3 [] She / They

tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
jI9KbMj.png
I often swear/curse off FR and other sites. But I reign myself in because I know it's often against the rules in a lot of forums because the sites are supposed to be kid friendly. I think because of this I (and a lot of other people) end up coming across as a lot more innocent and nice and all than we actually are.

(Which isn't to say I'm not a nice person...just that I can be snarky).
I often swear/curse off FR and other sites. But I reign myself in because I know it's often against the rules in a lot of forums because the sites are supposed to be kid friendly. I think because of this I (and a lot of other people) end up coming across as a lot more innocent and nice and all than we actually are.

(Which isn't to say I'm not a nice person...just that I can be snarky).
ALL THE TIME IN MY HEAD.

but not that much irl lol
ALL THE TIME IN MY HEAD.

but not that much irl lol
like a sailor tbh. it can be a problem bc it's become a habit for me n it's hard to turn it off when others ask for me not to do it around them. im getting better at it tho
like a sailor tbh. it can be a problem bc it's become a habit for me n it's hard to turn it off when others ask for me not to do it around them. im getting better at it tho
BLACK LIVES MATTER. DEFUND THE POLICE.
iuEBSJ3.pngibjOZJ4.png5OZS7SI.pngbYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.png
Waaay too much, I do it a lot more irl than over text, because I tend to speak without thinking and I think aloud most of the times.
It's been a curse, because a few friends of mine are too nice to swear, and would yell at me for doing so, and also, bad timing seems to really like me.
Waaay too much, I do it a lot more irl than over text, because I tend to speak without thinking and I think aloud most of the times.
It's been a curse, because a few friends of mine are too nice to swear, and would yell at me for doing so, and also, bad timing seems to really like me.
n9ssuxW.gif
They/It | FR +8 | INFP | :]
OxagJgG.pngQUIpVFE.png

1UI2JZj.gif
yep.

ive got the mouth of a sailor sometimes smh. especially around friends
yep.

ive got the mouth of a sailor sometimes smh. especially around friends
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
only when some one finds me in a locker in Dead by daylight

nah but fr only when I am angry honestly
only when some one finds me in a locker in Dead by daylight

nah but fr only when I am angry honestly
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
Oh, all the time. I've had to catch myself more than once posting here because I'm so used to swearing in my day-to-day speech. Mostly for emphasis, but still sometimes just because it's how I talk.
Oh, all the time. I've had to catch myself more than once posting here because I'm so used to swearing in my day-to-day speech. Mostly for emphasis, but still sometimes just because it's how I talk.
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
a lot less than i used to. mostly when i'm talking to myself, or i'm being clumsy. lol.
a lot less than i used to. mostly when i'm talking to myself, or i'm being clumsy. lol.
A HECK TON LOT. When im alone tho ;-; and i literally just whisper it in my head. Hope my dog doesnt mind me staring in the air for 5 hours lol
A HECK TON LOT. When im alone tho ;-; and i literally just whisper it in my head. Hope my dog doesnt mind me staring in the air for 5 hours lol
She/her | straight | 1 year(s) on Flightrising | Epileptic | Help aquamultae with Improvement here! |
mMaJiQ0.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37