Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2020 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@lightsgodown oh my, tysm!! i really appreciate it <3

@Averat of course! ty for your interest!
@lightsgodown oh my, tysm!! i really appreciate it <3

@Averat of course! ty for your interest!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@lightsgodown

Aww, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really excited to create more skins now that I've finally figured out how to use the files <3
@lightsgodown

Aww, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really excited to create more skins now that I've finally figured out how to use the files <3
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@fenfox

ooh, low battery is super different from the other submissions in a good way <33 the cords on the wings are a great extra touch!! (also your example images aren't working for me?? maybe it's just on my end though lol)

@SpiritX

ayy same hat, i love shock switch :P shockswitch master is such a great representation of it!! loving the wires along the tail and neck <33

@Katalist

whoa, i see circuitry is so cool!! i love the intricacy of the circuit pattern and the coloring on the metal bits, it's perfect :O

@SeaDuchess

engineer's duty is really neat! i like how you went for the blueprint rather than the finished product <33 and there's all these tiny details that make it actually look like a blueprint :P

@crowssing

whoa, neon funk is so bright!! the name is definitely fitting, lmao. i like the contrast between the gray and the rainbow colors <33

@JoxarBoxar

your submission image isn't working for me, but the preview looks awesome!! i love the subtle color on the feet and belly :O

@Pipirii

"right ancient wrong deity" ksdjfhskjf that's hilarious :P but in all seriousness it's a creative idea, and even as a joke it's very clever :D

@Qomble

i love love love how you've executed this effect on fatal error detected!! also the lines of text are just such a perfect addition as well <333

@KitKatKhaos

oh man, surge protector is looking really cool!! i like the lightning being all over the body rather than concentrated in one area, it makes it look like the dragon is flying through a storm :O (maybe it IS the storm???)
@fenfox

ooh, low battery is super different from the other submissions in a good way <33 the cords on the wings are a great extra touch!! (also your example images aren't working for me?? maybe it's just on my end though lol)

@SpiritX

ayy same hat, i love shock switch :P shockswitch master is such a great representation of it!! loving the wires along the tail and neck <33

@Katalist

whoa, i see circuitry is so cool!! i love the intricacy of the circuit pattern and the coloring on the metal bits, it's perfect :O

@SeaDuchess

engineer's duty is really neat! i like how you went for the blueprint rather than the finished product <33 and there's all these tiny details that make it actually look like a blueprint :P

@crowssing

whoa, neon funk is so bright!! the name is definitely fitting, lmao. i like the contrast between the gray and the rainbow colors <33

@JoxarBoxar

your submission image isn't working for me, but the preview looks awesome!! i love the subtle color on the feet and belly :O

@Pipirii

"right ancient wrong deity" ksdjfhskjf that's hilarious :P but in all seriousness it's a creative idea, and even as a joke it's very clever :D

@Qomble

i love love love how you've executed this effect on fatal error detected!! also the lines of text are just such a perfect addition as well <333

@KitKatKhaos

oh man, surge protector is looking really cool!! i like the lightning being all over the body rather than concentrated in one area, it makes it look like the dragon is flying through a storm :O (maybe it IS the storm???)
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@lightsgodown omg thank you so much!! <33
@lightsgodown omg thank you so much!! <33
wB6a41TxH_8Vzrqk8bWYsyEimHORcK7Z0Z3gbImaxzXXimBTPCns1lb0EC9jLhscb-JO8YUDOeWuNiDlHPEyObzf8B1jZ3R_i9XKOQnREnWbAuwNVgRC9fveZKpa30_oOKRpSLOd5D7cJ5Or7nXBOlYzU3ZZPHqUzNkj_UFjCiHfeeQ_HOX7Fkc6EFhBZGN5XjUsudKlaThKxwJuvNHqtDnvZc9udJygA3xxXFrnUD8iYe_nxDlGLWU78G6_ryRHdOw3hpxvv_Ffda0FrVDtjB9iUykZBW5iZeE_Zi22AXsewVsWMRpx_YUe3FJr-MW1P--aWU72-fG8DlD9tKoy7fs-JhogtmQ93U8mCu7BRLQ50690DufZHCZaeJjwHwbzvWNmsWe56jSmHPr1UO02ZOYDOG1RMRVqh-U1J9vLeQyx6GnKCD0D09Nctqm8XWOT5fk1lc60VV7XfOObl4Ro5c4YVDltP_ooIFLe-I_y3urD1REQdCNsoUNAuxoRQB9u_mlzhM5FcoRxUeNhVWSTNgsiFRiC8_T2S8hyHSapEoRpiyBwkIKLXyGdW74M2ALOmWZaZYR86Ktuy1rAhSKr_shwMfGgKbtCjmUDRJ2K6cF8ZU_QTGkDfvo1NdI0cIjxFD64QYxLxTQSZi5EwMqYuAO_9b1cnpM8cj9CVWjAZstG1KfOMT7ISo8oA5Q9mtjhN6JssXl2Hg7Di3hhJzAljYoCTbIzn_4vgMNEH_gwH3UrIr9zMEBpB2A=w100-h100-no?.png
@lightsgodown thanks! i'm really proud of how it turned out :D
@lightsgodown thanks! i'm really proud of how it turned out :D
6YVWYLk.png
@lightsgodown

Thankyou! I appreciate the effort you went to picking out skins! <3
@lightsgodown

Thankyou! I appreciate the effort you went to picking out skins! <3
chlZfGD.png
Thoughts on this WIP? [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/577062389300723723/729508644277715005/image0.png[/img]
Thoughts on this WIP?
image0.png
fen/elke — she/her — lesbian — AAAAAAAAAA
Want to be a part of the Dragon Sitters Wanted Discord?
Vinny.png
@lightsgodown
Aw thank you! I really must thank you for go through the trouble of going through all the skins of other posters lol.
@lightsgodown
Aw thank you! I really must thank you for go through the trouble of going through all the skins of other posters lol.
New commission page in the works. Please be patient.
@fenfox

Ooooh, that's super neat! I love how painterly it looks so far. Are you just doing the one wing or are you going to do some of the color into the other wing as well?
@fenfox

Ooooh, that's super neat! I love how painterly it looks so far. Are you just doing the one wing or are you going to do some of the color into the other wing as well?
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@Qomble
(i know i've already said this to two people when i don't really have enough gems for all three, but)
if fatal error detected doesn't win and you print it afterwards, could you ping me?
@Qomble
(i know i've already said this to two people when i don't really have enough gems for all three, but)
if fatal error detected doesn't win and you print it afterwards, could you ping me?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21