Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Magister Regalia
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 61 62
Noooooo dan is gone!!! I was so hoping for a green one for us windies! :( ah well, c'est la vie!
Noooooo dan is gone!!! I was so hoping for a green one for us windies! :( ah well, c'est la vie!
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
And that's it for the live update! Thanks for checking in throughout the night. :) Fireworks have died down and puppers is doing much better. [quote name="Veradana" date="2020-07-04 19:55:17" ] @Undel These two items have errors in their descriptions. Based on the other items, they should say "Denotes the rank of chancellor/counselor to the wearer" respectively. [item= chancellor collar] [item= counselor collar] [/quote] These are corrected, but our site cache's tooltip descriptions internally, so it may take an hour or two for them to update!
And that's it for the live update! Thanks for checking in throughout the night. :) Fireworks have died down and puppers is doing much better.

Veradana wrote on 2020-07-04 19:55:17:
@Undel

These two items have errors in their descriptions. Based on the other items, they should say "Denotes the rank of chancellor/counselor to the wearer" respectively.

Chancellor Collar Counselor Collar

These are corrected, but our site cache's tooltip descriptions internally, so it may take an hour or two for them to update!
Thank you so much for these apparels!!! They're lovely
Thank you so much for these apparels!!! They're lovely
He/They 3W1nMYR.png tn0RSo5.pngpZJYyk4.png
Pgv53XB.png125nq1m.png
Oh trust me, they sure are scrambling for this update!
Oh trust me, they sure are scrambling for this update!
:oooooo One of my dragons happen to have a court job, and I’ve been searching for apparel to fit her. This is perfect!
:oooooo One of my dragons happen to have a court job, and I’ve been searching for apparel to fit her. This is perfect!
MyfNmKq.png
That apparel looks like it has a lot of potential! I will of course be waiting the required month or two for people to stop sniping the heck out of it, though.

But no new Fiona? I guess it hasn't been a month yet, but I am GREEDY for new fams. I was hoping the rezoning of the turkey was a sign we were gonna get a third turkey, but it's probably just as much to reduce overlap with Drakeharvest.
That apparel looks like it has a lot of potential! I will of course be waiting the required month or two for people to stop sniping the heck out of it, though.

But no new Fiona? I guess it hasn't been a month yet, but I am GREEDY for new fams. I was hoping the rezoning of the turkey was a sign we were gonna get a third turkey, but it's probably just as much to reduce overlap with Drakeharvest.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
I actually gasped out loud. I am LOVING this apparel! The colors of the Chancellor apparel especially!
I actually gasped out loud. I am LOVING this apparel! The colors of the Chancellor apparel especially!
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
Ooo. Can’t wait for the recolor to drop! One hopefully will end up in the new arcane venue!!
Ooo. Can’t wait for the recolor to drop! One hopefully will end up in the new arcane venue!!
TBD
Gem green version in future?? O:
Gem green version in future?? O:
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
These are gorgeous!! :D
These are gorgeous!! :D
vDH0pGc.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 61 62