Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Magister Regalia
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 61 62
Certainly very pretty
Certainly very pretty
ew9u8Xp.png
oh poggers!
oh poggers!
theythem.png Cyxh1YN.pngQ0p4QGz.png genderqueer.png lesbian.png autistic.png ADHD.pnganxiety.pngdepression.png tic_disorder.png taken_pale.png single_pitch.png aquarius.png earth_flight.pngfr_time_-2.png
buttons mostly by user fluffmoth (i made the gore/gores one myself)
Love the new apparel!
Love the new apparel!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
ooh pretty..
time to buy a whole dragon for the sole purpose of wearing one of these outfits :)
ooh pretty..
time to buy a whole dragon for the sole purpose of wearing one of these outfits :)
empyreal_minuets.png
ohh man the rings.. gonna need 20 of those
ohh man the rings.. gonna need 20 of those
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
The new apparel looks gorgeous! Will totally use some of the pieces [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
The new apparel looks gorgeous! Will totally use some of the pieces
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
oh no time to buy Many Things
oh no time to buy Many Things
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
No gem set?
No gem set?
The flow-y cloth and fabric look so dynamic and in motion, it's so cool!!! I want it!
The flow-y cloth and fabric look so dynamic and in motion, it's so cool!!! I want it!
KgVQIRc.png J5GZRc7.png wg8Hj9y.gif rD9Krdj.gif eVePoiw.gif
Nice nice! Really unique addition with great use!
Nice nice! Really unique addition with great use!
YAzXKmc.gif
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 61 62