Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2
@Toska

That's fine. In that case would you be fine with being my backup offer for now? I'll message you if this other person falls through and doesn't reply.
@Toska

That's fine. In that case would you be fine with being my backup offer for now? I'll message you if this other person falls through and doesn't reply.
OTXJQ9a.png1706496_YqCfFFDwrcbeM56.gif
@aera
Yes that's fine. Please keep me updated
@aera
Yes that's fine. Please keep me updated
tastefulmarketing.gif
No problem! Take your time, its a very high value trade! I'm just sitting on most of this stuff now.

As an aside the alpha support bundle is worth 150kg by itself, the one with the cat and 2 apparel. If you wanted some info on that for future reference.
No problem! Take your time, its a very high value trade! I'm just sitting on most of this stuff now.

As an aside the alpha support bundle is worth 150kg by itself, the one with the cat and 2 apparel. If you wanted some info on that for future reference.
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
~ (bumping to see if offers might come through)
~ (bumping to see if any other offers might come through)
@aera for clarification, are you splitting some of the items up for ks offers? I've got quite a bit of dv ks rattling around but i'm only interested in particular pieces of fr
@aera for clarification, are you splitting some of the items up for ks offers? I've got quite a bit of dv ks rattling around but i'm only interested in particular pieces of fr
BVY1Ftg.png
@BeingOfSalt @Toska @Bany

Apologies to all three of you, but I have completed my trade with two private offers. Thank you all for your interest and I hope you find the items you're searching for in the future! :)
@BeingOfSalt @Toska @Bany

Apologies to all three of you, but I have completed my trade with two private offers. Thank you all for your interest and I hope you find the items you're searching for in the future! :)
1 2