Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2
EDIT: Trades have been completed and I'm now closing this thread. Thank you all for your interest!
EDIT: Trades have been completed and I'm now closing this thread. Thank you all for your interest!
OTXJQ9a.png1706496_YqCfFFDwrcbeM56.gif
~
~
~
~
~
~
@Aera I have the golden aquarium set+ the 2 pets, the unicorn tier, both beta bundles and a onyx mirror hatch item. I have the light and dark set and codes for the feathered gem pet coming thru soon.

don't have the rest of the obsidian dragon tier or the alpha pet or alpha support bundle however
@Aera I have the golden aquarium set+ the 2 pets, the unicorn tier, both beta bundles and a onyx mirror hatch item. I have the light and dark set and codes for the feathered gem pet coming thru soon.

don't have the rest of the obsidian dragon tier or the alpha pet or alpha support bundle however
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@BeingOfSalt

Would you mind holding your offer for now? I have another privately messaged offer that intrigues me. But if that falls through I would be most interested in yours next. On another note, it's 1am here I'll be back online tomorrow in about 8 - 9 hours.
@BeingOfSalt

Would you mind holding your offer for now? I have another privately messaged offer that intrigues me. But if that falls through I would be most interested in yours next. On another note, it's 1am here I'll be back online tomorrow in about 8 - 9 hours.
@Aera not a problem! I'm happy to sit on it for now until you get back to me~ get some sleep!
@Aera not a problem! I'm happy to sit on it for now until you get back to me~ get some sleep!
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@BeingOfSalt

Apologies for the wait! I've received another back up offer that includes the obsidian tier, I'm afraid your offer would be third on the list of being accepted. Thank you for trying though! I can still keep your offer on the backburner if the other two offers fall through if you insist but otherwise you might find better luck elsewhere orz
@BeingOfSalt

Apologies for the wait! I've received another back up offer that includes the obsidian tier, I'm afraid your offer would be third on the list of being accepted. Thank you for trying though! I can still keep your offer on the backburner if the other two offers fall through if you insist but otherwise you might find better luck elsewhere orz
@BeingOfSalt

My initial offer fell through as they are missing some items I primarily want, I'm waiting to hear back from the other person. But we'll see what happens. Would you mind greatly being my backup offer in the mean time? I apologise for all the flailing about. I would just like a solid trade for trade is all.
@BeingOfSalt

My initial offer fell through as they are missing some items I primarily want, I'm waiting to hear back from the other person. But we'll see what happens. Would you mind greatly being my backup offer in the mean time? I apologise for all the flailing about. I would just like a solid trade for trade is all.
@Aera
To clarify, I am upping the bid from @beingofsalt by offering the full Obsidian set in addition to what they offered. So this is the complete offer:

- golden aquarium tier
- unicorn tier
- obsidian dragon tier
- both beta bundles
- light and dark bundle (I will have to buy this lol so the code will take a while)
- feathered egg (I will have to buy this lol so the code will take a while)
@Aera
To clarify, I am upping the bid from @beingofsalt by offering the full Obsidian set in addition to what they offered. So this is the complete offer:

- golden aquarium tier
- unicorn tier
- obsidian dragon tier
- both beta bundles
- light and dark bundle (I will have to buy this lol so the code will take a while)
- feathered egg (I will have to buy this lol so the code will take a while)
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2