Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Trading Hub] Brightshine Jubilee '20
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
@InTheDarke
Do you still have your Behold The Sun chest? Because I have a Shining Crystalclouds chest for you :)
@InTheDarke
Do you still have your Behold The Sun chest? Because I have a Shining Crystalclouds chest for you :)
she / her
+0hr
bFyozsr.gif
- fishkeeper
- houseplant hoarder
- and ocassionaly an artist
Please check for an updated post. Thanks!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@nuttysaladtree I have Breath Of Light skin that I’ll trade for your Other Side crate!
@nuttysaladtree I have Breath Of Light skin that I’ll trade for your Other Side crate!
she / her
+0hr
bFyozsr.gif
- fishkeeper
- houseplant hoarder
@EtherealRaven, I'm so sorry, I traded it away but forgot to take it out after copy-and-pasting! Any other chest catch your eye? No more FR right after waking up.
@EtherealRaven, I'm so sorry, I traded it away but forgot to take it out after copy-and-pasting! Any other chest catch your eye? No more FR right after waking up.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
@nuttysaladtree No, that’s okay. I’ll pass, but thanks for the offer :)
@nuttysaladtree No, that’s okay. I’ll pass, but thanks for the offer :)
she / her
+0hr
bFyozsr.gif
- fishkeeper
- houseplant hoarder
@nuttysaladtree

I have 3 Glow Away chests, could I get Shadow tattoos, Golden Cicada, and Afterglow?

If you only need one Glow Away chest then could I just get Shadow tattoos?
@nuttysaladtree

I have 3 Glow Away chests, could I get Shadow tattoos, Golden Cicada, and Afterglow?

If you only need one Glow Away chest then could I just get Shadow tattoos?
[i][u]I have:[/u] [item=Skin: Breath of Light] [item=Accent: Liberator] [u]I want:[/u] [item=Accent: Ichor Breakout][/i]
I have:

Skin: Breath of Light
Accent: Liberator

I want:
Accent: Ichor Breakout
she / her
+0hr
bFyozsr.gif
- fishkeeper
- houseplant hoarder
@InTheDarke

I have an extra Shining Crystalclouds Chest if you still have the Ethereal Observer Chest!
@InTheDarke

I have an extra Shining Crystalclouds Chest if you still have the Ethereal Observer Chest!
Writing Prompts
[center]I have a: [item=ethereal observer chest] I'll trade for either: [item=behold the sun chest] or a [item=glow away chest][/center]
I have a:
Ethereal Observer Chest
I'll trade for either:
Behold the Sun Chest or a Glow Away Chest
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18