Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rainforests and Milkweeds
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
Willow made a small sigh, one of relief, luckily. And Milkweed hadn't payed much attention.
Willow made a small sigh, one of relief, luckily. And Milkweed hadn't payed much attention.
Nebulae and Spring began eating as well.
Nebulae and Spring began eating as well.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Come see my For Sale tab in my Den!
Milkweed ate something, while Willow looked at some of the plants around.
Milkweed ate something, while Willow looked at some of the plants around.
Spring looked up towards the tunnels. "So which one should we try first?" She asked, munching on a fruit.
Spring looked up towards the tunnels. "So which one should we try first?" She asked, munching on a fruit.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Milkweed looks up as well. "There's one over there with a big entrance... Considering our point of view, though, it's hard to tell just how big it is.. at least it's recognizable among the rest..."
Milkweed looks up as well. "There's one over there with a big entrance... Considering our point of view, though, it's hard to tell just how big it is.. at least it's recognizable among the rest..."
Spring nodded, spotting it quickly. "Sounds like a good start."
Spring nodded, spotting it quickly. "Sounds like a good start."
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Willow nods "Alright."
Willow nods "Alright."
Nebulae glanced up at the tunnel. "We may want to take food with us. We don't know how easy it will be to find our way back if it doesn't lead out."
Nebulae glanced up at the tunnel. "We may want to take food with us. We don't know how easy it will be to find our way back if it doesn't lead out."
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

"I was thinking we'd rather not go through the tunnels again, but simply head up, the tunnels being resting points.." Milkweed replied.

'Wait I thought we already went over the taking food with us thing... and.. how wer were- what?' Mire though, confused.
"I was thinking we'd rather not go through the tunnels again, but simply head up, the tunnels being resting points.." Milkweed replied.

'Wait I thought we already went over the taking food with us thing... and.. how wer were- what?' Mire though, confused.
Nebulae shrugged. "I could weave a bag out of some of these vines to carry stuff. It won't be too sturdy, but it could work for small items."

Nebulae shrugged. "I could weave a bag out of some of these vines to carry stuff. It won't be too sturdy, but it could work for small items."

Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84