Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 500+ UMAs (& 50+ non-UMAs)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Alestrius
do you still have a copy of
?
@Alestrius
do you still have a copy of
?
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
@Rykela 11376, artist active but reprints "could be years away.", 1kg

@mem 4833, Artist gone for over 5+ years, 1.5kg

@Alphazi My prices are a little arbitrary, but generally at the following tiers and for the following reasons:
500g: accents that are actively being printed/have been reprinted in the last 6 months/that I know the artist personally and know that they try and do prints often
800g: accents being reprinted fairly regularly or fairly recently (as defined by within the last 6-12 months), as it skips the waiting but isn't too much of a markup (skin blueprints in this category are 1kg)
1kg: accents where the artist is regularly active, but doesn't really do a lot of prints (1-2 years since the last reprint).
1.2kg: accents which are either reprinted almost never (or are technically eligible for it but haven't been printed in years due to presumably lack of interest either from buyers or from the artist) or are only available for single printings as blueprint + fee (since this price point is still below that and also comes with quicker gratification for the most part).
1.5kg: accents that are unlikely to ever come back because the artist has been gone for 3-5+ years, or accents that were a single-print custom, or accents that are guaranteed retired with zero ability to reprint even for single printings.

For certain accents (e.g. the Yeoya's F Guardian line), I may add a little bit of additional cost due to a mix of rarity + demand, or I've had an accent here or there that I just wanted gone because I disliked the artist and didn't want it anymore, so I sold it for cheap. Or there's a few that I quoted at lower prices before I made a more standarized system, so I kept the prices low to be fair to future people asking about the same accents.

9634 I can do at 1kg since that's what I'd originally quoted it at anyway (since I really want that accent to live on after I've quit), but 7710 unless I've missed something, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been reprinted in 5+ years and would fall in the 1.2kg category (which again, is still cheaper than the single print custom).

@Velifer 9275, dead lair but offers reprints, 800g

@Bionicdingo Yup! I can send a PA now if you'd like. :)

@Bayhound Yup! Two, in fact.
19814, artist semi-active and does single prints, 1.2kg
@Rykela 11376, artist active but reprints "could be years away.", 1kg

@mem 4833, Artist gone for over 5+ years, 1.5kg

@Alphazi My prices are a little arbitrary, but generally at the following tiers and for the following reasons:
500g: accents that are actively being printed/have been reprinted in the last 6 months/that I know the artist personally and know that they try and do prints often
800g: accents being reprinted fairly regularly or fairly recently (as defined by within the last 6-12 months), as it skips the waiting but isn't too much of a markup (skin blueprints in this category are 1kg)
1kg: accents where the artist is regularly active, but doesn't really do a lot of prints (1-2 years since the last reprint).
1.2kg: accents which are either reprinted almost never (or are technically eligible for it but haven't been printed in years due to presumably lack of interest either from buyers or from the artist) or are only available for single printings as blueprint + fee (since this price point is still below that and also comes with quicker gratification for the most part).
1.5kg: accents that are unlikely to ever come back because the artist has been gone for 3-5+ years, or accents that were a single-print custom, or accents that are guaranteed retired with zero ability to reprint even for single printings.

For certain accents (e.g. the Yeoya's F Guardian line), I may add a little bit of additional cost due to a mix of rarity + demand, or I've had an accent here or there that I just wanted gone because I disliked the artist and didn't want it anymore, so I sold it for cheap. Or there's a few that I quoted at lower prices before I made a more standarized system, so I kept the prices low to be fair to future people asking about the same accents.

9634 I can do at 1kg since that's what I'd originally quoted it at anyway (since I really want that accent to live on after I've quit), but 7710 unless I've missed something, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been reprinted in 5+ years and would fall in the 1.2kg category (which again, is still cheaper than the single print custom).

@Velifer 9275, dead lair but offers reprints, 800g

@Bionicdingo Yup! I can send a PA now if you'd like. :)

@Bayhound Yup! Two, in fact.
19814, artist semi-active and does single prints, 1.2kg
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius please do! I've got just the girl for it.
@Alestrius please do! I've got just the girl for it.
@Alestrius
like you mentioned above, that's still cheaper than a reprint would cost me, and since this is the first time i've found a seller ever i can't not take it. feel free to send a crossroads at any time!
@Alestrius
like you mentioned above, that's still cheaper than a reprint would cost me, and since this is the first time i've found a seller ever i can't not take it. feel free to send a crossroads at any time!
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
@Alestrius would you take 1kg for a copy of ss-fire blade?
@Alestrius would you take 1kg for a copy of ss-fire blade?
Scorchpaw Prowler
@Alestrius

Do you still have a copy of ?
How much would you like for it?
@Alestrius

Do you still have a copy of ?
How much would you like for it?
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@Alestrius

Is still available? If so, could I get a price check?
@Alestrius

Is still available? If so, could I get a price check?
riVr93C.png
@Alestrius Hello there! Would you still happen to have this accent?

I’ve been searching for it for a long time! If so, how much are you hoping to get for it?
@Alestrius Hello there! Would you still happen to have this accent?

I’ve been searching for it for a long time! If so, how much are you hoping to get for it?
Looking to buy or trade for these skins:

Accent: Virkiss M
oops didnt notice that this was necroed, my bad
oops didnt notice that this was necroed, my bad
vanilla 9pPgUXo.png he/him
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11