Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Freedom for the Winged [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
((Thats 4 main characters down for going again! Should we ping DragonSeeker?

I know Fox I’ve missed you! <3))
((Thats 4 main characters down for going again! Should we ping DragonSeeker?

I know Fox I’ve missed you! <3))
(( Wolf is tied up in an offsite RP and won't be joining us. Funny thing is I was part of their character and now that Wolf's not here.... I'm gonna have to start fresh if we start up again ))
(( Wolf is tied up in an offsite RP and won't be joining us. Funny thing is I was part of their character and now that Wolf's not here.... I'm gonna have to start fresh if we start up again ))
VGxuHXT.png
(( Wolf will be missed! But, if you make a new character we can have another pair my squirrel. Minx may live on in another rp! xD

If we do want to just start fresh I can make a new character as well or use Tey again. I have revamped him a bit since we last posted on here though. ))
(( Wolf will be missed! But, if you make a new character we can have another pair my squirrel. Minx may live on in another rp! xD

If we do want to just start fresh I can make a new character as well or use Tey again. I have revamped him a bit since we last posted on here though. ))
(( I'd be fine if we started fresh! I'm down to using Nightshade again, or I have other characters I can use too.
(( I'd be fine if we started fresh! I'm down to using Nightshade again, or I have other characters I can use too.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
(( I think I might just carry Morain over into this, creating new characters is hard and she's cuddly and familiar ^ ^ ))
(( I think I might just carry Morain over into this, creating new characters is hard and she's cuddly and familiar ^ ^ ))
VGxuHXT.png
((I'd love to use Vesrin again- he didn't get to grumpily shine much the first time around!))
((I'd love to use Vesrin again- he didn't get to grumpily shine much the first time around!))
giphy.gif
(( Fox don’t tempt me into bringing Jinx over here too! xD

If you use Morain and I don’t bring Jinx over I think the precious little druid and Tey would be cute friends :D ))
(( Fox don’t tempt me into bringing Jinx over here too! xD

If you use Morain and I don’t bring Jinx over I think the precious little druid and Tey would be cute friends :D ))
Are we going to start a new thread?))
Are we going to start a new thread?))
giphy.gif
((We probably should lol, also I'd love more of Nightshade annoying Vesrin lol
((We probably should lol, also I'd love more of Nightshade annoying Vesrin lol
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38