Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hiring Melters/Brewers - HOLIDAY BONUS
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47
Hello! I'm interesting in signing up as a brewer! But just wanted to know - do you provide brewing materials for brewers? (Sorry if that's a silly question~never brewed for someone before:))
Hello! I'm interesting in signing up as a brewer! But just wanted to know - do you provide brewing materials for brewers? (Sorry if that's a silly question~never brewed for someone before:))
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
Hey, Syntax, I am a level 15 brewer. You can use me for transmuting or brewing, whatever is more pertinent at the moment.
Hey, Syntax, I am a level 15 brewer. You can use me for transmuting or brewing, whatever is more pertinent at the moment.
@SakuraAngel

i provide the material to be brewed, yes. think of it as basically renting your cauldron.

@HailQueenSteph

currently melting is most needed since i'm low on purple sludge after making a whole bunch of pinstripe and trails scrolls
@SakuraAngel

i provide the material to be brewed, yes. think of it as basically renting your cauldron.

@HailQueenSteph

currently melting is most needed since i'm low on purple sludge after making a whole bunch of pinstripe and trails scrolls
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
Syntax, I actually have a whole bunch of purple sludge. Twenty one, to be exact.
Syntax, I actually have a whole bunch of purple sludge. Twenty one, to be exact.
Got it! Thanks for clearing that up^^
Also, seeing from your post that you need melters more atm, I'd be happy to melt for you instead. Is there a stack size you want me to start with?
Got it! Thanks for clearing that up^^
Also, seeing from your post that you need melters more atm, I'd be happy to melt for you instead. Is there a stack size you want me to start with?
QsENFIw.png
I’d be happy to melt for you! Is there a certain stack size you want to start with?
I’d be happy to melt for you! Is there a certain stack size you want to start with?
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
@HailQueenSteph

yeah, but it's expensive, which is why i prefer to just melt some. plus any other colors of sludge can just be funneled back into other projects!

@SakuraAngel @HoneyedBee

you can start with whatever stack size you like, keeping in mind that it all has to get back to me within two weeks. pick a size that works for you, or would be good to test how long you're willing to keep checking the cauldron every 30 minutes.
@HailQueenSteph

yeah, but it's expensive, which is why i prefer to just melt some. plus any other colors of sludge can just be funneled back into other projects!

@SakuraAngel @HoneyedBee

you can start with whatever stack size you like, keeping in mind that it all has to get back to me within two weeks. pick a size that works for you, or would be good to test how long you're willing to keep checking the cauldron every 30 minutes.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
I'll start with a stack of 20 and that should be doable for me!
I'll start with a stack of 20 and that should be doable for me!
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
Gotchu~ I'll start with a stack of 5, if that's cool! Just began working full-time and study too lol so I hope small stacks are all right. (I will increase stack size if this works out well:))
Gotchu~ I'll start with a stack of 5, if that's cool! Just began working full-time and study too lol so I hope small stacks are all right. (I will increase stack size if this works out well:))
QsENFIw.png
Syntax, alright, send what you need over.
Syntax, alright, send what you need over.
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47