Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Styled Manes & Rare Familiars
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46
Braids are exactly what I wanted for the Gaolers! (*^^*) With that much fur, it was a wonder why they wouldn't try to style it.
Braids are exactly what I wanted for the Gaolers! (*^^*) With that much fur, it was a wonder why they wouldn't try to style it.
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
They look like humans
They look like humans
Very nice! This makes me wish for braid/hair apparel for modern breeds ;-;
Very nice! This makes me wish for braid/hair apparel for modern breeds ;-;
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
what are emblems ??
what are emblems ??
Oh, I like that gene!
Oh, I like that gene!
LxbWmll.png
I don't know whether to be happy there will be a Holiday Scene series (which I was sure there would be, and already have plans for some of my dragons, depending on how it looks), or worried that this means we'll never get a Flight God Scene series. The Vistas had a Holiday Vista the first year they came out, and the God Vista the next year, but if the Holiday Scene is staying, then we probably won't see a God Scene next FR year...

Oh another note, thanks for new Fiona familiars! I'm already looking forward to the delightful dilemma of who to bond with them...and which dragon to bond to the familiars I need to Awaken in order get them in the first place...
I don't know whether to be happy there will be a Holiday Scene series (which I was sure there would be, and already have plans for some of my dragons, depending on how it looks), or worried that this means we'll never get a Flight God Scene series. The Vistas had a Holiday Vista the first year they came out, and the God Vista the next year, but if the Holiday Scene is staying, then we probably won't see a God Scene next FR year...

Oh another note, thanks for new Fiona familiars! I'm already looking forward to the delightful dilemma of who to bond with them...and which dragon to bond to the familiars I need to Awaken in order get them in the first place...
fw5Pc0h.png
BRAIDS! awesome!!
BRAIDS! awesome!!
Nice
Nice
733EAYl.png
time to make some viking dragons
time to make some viking dragons
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Ah, I love it! New Fiona familiars are always welcome.

And @Undel, will the Holiday Scenes be the same year to year, or will they be different each festival cycle? ie, will the Light scene be the same this cycle and next?
Ah, I love it! New Fiona familiars are always welcome.

And @Undel, will the Holiday Scenes be the same year to year, or will they be different each festival cycle? ie, will the Light scene be the same this cycle and next?
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46