Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Quarantine Birthday!
It's my birthday :0
I have survived another rotation around the sun!!

Once again I have bested all the dangers lurking in life and lived to tell the tale!

It's the first time I'm experiencing a birthday celebration in this kind of new world.. so today we are spending the day inside (as usual lately) we are going to order from my fave take out place and watch some movies :D
It's my birthday :0
I have survived another rotation around the sun!!

Once again I have bested all the dangers lurking in life and lived to tell the tale!

It's the first time I'm experiencing a birthday celebration in this kind of new world.. so today we are spending the day inside (as usual lately) we are going to order from my fave take out place and watch some movies :D
@Hiserus happy birthday! Don't let the things happening in the world ruin it for you, birthdays are our little breaks from stress and we get to be center of attention! Enjoy it, hope you have fun still c:
@Hiserus happy birthday! Don't let the things happening in the world ruin it for you, birthdays are our little breaks from stress and we get to be center of attention! Enjoy it, hope you have fun still c:
Untitled_Artwork.png
Happy birthday! You survived another year! I had a quarantine birthday as well so I get what you mean. Sounds like you’re going to have fun though, so that’s good!
Happy birthday! You survived another year! I had a quarantine birthday as well so I get what you mean. Sounds like you’re going to have fun though, so that’s good!
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
happy birthday bb! hope it goes great~
happy birthday bb! hope it goes great~
CUnQdgy.png
@Hiserus happy bday!! i hope its a good one, despite being inside. regardless, the stuff you're doing sounds like fun ^~^
@Hiserus happy bday!! i hope its a good one, despite being inside. regardless, the stuff you're doing sounds like fun ^~^
982e91dbc7f097a84f83f575a968ab661ca40142.png3vut1Uw.png0a6dcacc49d715ea28c044e54583b74cdd73b59a.png
wlws/august
she/her
lesbian
about me
artfight
art credit
Thanks everyone <3 :D
It ended up being very chill. Sadly my fave place was closed so we got birthday McDonald's delivery instead haha..

Also my villagers in animal crossing threw me a cute lil party which was so adorable!
Thanks everyone <3 :D
It ended up being very chill. Sadly my fave place was closed so we got birthday McDonald's delivery instead haha..

Also my villagers in animal crossing threw me a cute lil party which was so adorable!
Oh hey belated happy birthday! that sounds like fun!! + I've seen the animal crossing parties and they look just so cute, congrats!!!
Oh hey belated happy birthday! that sounds like fun!! + I've seen the animal crossing parties and they look just so cute, congrats!!!
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
happy birthday!!!
happy birthday!!!

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png