Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ON HIATUS - Singing Caves Hatchery
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 68
@Ceylar Can I claim this absolute beauty? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61739740][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617398/61739740_350.png[/img][/url]
@Ceylar
Can I claim this absolute beauty?
61739740_350.png
ENVA0w8.jpg
@SoItGoes You need to provide a name!
@SoItGoes You need to provide a name!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@Ceylar
Ope, sorry! I read the rules section, but somehow missed the entirety of the 'How to Claim a Hatchling'. I blame working in customer service for frying my brain!
Anyway, I'd name her Oriana, which is an old name that (if I remember correctly) basically means 'dawn'. I thought it was fitting since she's from the Sunshine Ambassadors pair :)
@Ceylar
Ope, sorry! I read the rules section, but somehow missed the entirety of the 'How to Claim a Hatchling'. I blame working in customer service for frying my brain!
Anyway, I'd name her Oriana, which is an old name that (if I remember correctly) basically means 'dawn'. I thought it was fitting since she's from the Sunshine Ambassadors pair :)
ENVA0w8.jpg
@SoItGoes That's alright, I miss stuff sometimes too :D And I'll send her over to you now :)
@SoItGoes That's alright, I miss stuff sometimes too :D And I'll send her over to you now :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[quote="General Pinglist"]@Dragontamerstorm @EnigmaticSaint @ShadowStorm1404 @FizzyOceans @bigmamared @anvilletowns @Wufflesnuff @Faceted @134f @Bluestardragon @BandanaPanda @Casper117 @HoneyShortcake[/quote] Two hatchlings from the Maternal Purple pair have been hatched and listed up [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2778067/1#post_41255335]here[/url] so go ahead and check them out! And don't forget to give the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2778067/1#post_41255329]rules[/url] a read if you want to claim a hatchling!

Two hatchlings from the Maternal Purple pair have been hatched and listed up here so go ahead and check them out!

And don't forget to give the rules a read if you want to claim a hatchling!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
Two dragons, one from A Sweet Treat (#61558861) and the other from Starry Ghosts (#61600059) have been listed up on the AH where they'll stay until they've been sold or claimed. And remember, you can still claim them for free here but they might sell before I see your request!
Two dragons, one from A Sweet Treat (#61558861) and the other from Starry Ghosts (#61600059) have been listed up on the AH where they'll stay until they've been sold or claimed. And remember, you can still claim them for free here but they might sell before I see your request!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
Hello @Ceylar! Is it possible to get all three baby's that are listed up on AH? #61406239, #61558861, and #61600059! Please and thank you!
Hello @Ceylar! Is it possible to get all three baby's that are listed up on AH? #61406239, #61558861, and #61600059! Please and thank you!
@HolloCreations Unfortunately the gaoler (#61558861) and the skydancer (#61600059) have already sold but I'll happily send the other over to you! :)
@HolloCreations Unfortunately the gaoler (#61558861) and the skydancer (#61600059) have already sold but I'll happily send the other over to you! :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
Ah is that so? Then maybe can I have #61877558 < name is Starybee she is from Wizards of dusk, #62015471 < name is Drake from Maternal Purple. Please and thank you @Ceylar
Ah is that so? Then maybe can I have #61877558 < name is Starybee she is from Wizards of dusk, #62015471 < name is Drake from Maternal Purple. Please and thank you @Ceylar
@HolloCreations Of course, I'll send them over to you now :)
@HolloCreations Of course, I'll send them over to you now :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 68