Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ON HIATUS - Singing Caves Hatchery
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68
@HolloCreations I'll send her over to you now! :)
@HolloCreations I'll send her over to you now! :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Hey! @Ceylar could I adopt #62240616- from the rosy pair? And if I must name the cutie I will name him Sky
Hey! @Ceylar could I adopt #62240616- from the rosy pair? And if I must name the cutie I will name him Sky
@XSoftieX I'll send him over to you now! :D
@XSoftieX I'll send him over to you now! :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
If you hatch any babies on the 28th could you give me a ping?
If you hatch any babies on the 28th could you give me a ping?
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
@RosyWindFox Unfortunately I think my next nest is due to hatch on the 29th, but I'm wrong I'll ping you! :)
@RosyWindFox Unfortunately I think my next nest is due to hatch on the 29th, but I'm wrong I'll ping you! :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
@Ceylar hello! Could i be added to the general ping-list please? ^_^
@Ceylar hello! Could i be added to the general ping-list please? ^_^
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
@PeacefulPyro Of course! Added you to that now :)
@PeacefulPyro Of course! Added you to that now :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
Thanks!! ^_^
Thanks!! ^_^
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
[quote="Berry Good Pinglist"]@HoneyShortcake[/quote] [quote="General Pinglist"]@Dragontamerstorm @EnigmaticSaint @ShadowStorm1404 @FizzyOceans @bigmamared @anvilletowns @Wufflesnuff @Faceted @134f @Bluestardragon @BandanaPanda @Casper117 @HoneyShortcake @XSoftieX @PeacefulPyro[/quote] Three hatchlings from the Berry Good pair have been hatched and listed up [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2778067/1#post_41255335]here[/url] so go ahead and check them out! And dragon #61877560 from the Wizards of Dusk pair has been listed up in the Auction House, though is still available to be claimed from this thread for free. But remember, she might sell before I get to see your request! And as always, don't forget to give the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2778067/1#post_41255329]rules[/url] a read if you want to claim a hatchling!
Berry Good Pinglist wrote:

Three hatchlings from the Berry Good pair have been hatched and listed up here so go ahead and check them out!

And dragon #61877560 from the Wizards of Dusk pair has been listed up in the Auction House, though is still available to be claimed from this thread for free. But remember, she might sell before I get to see your request!

And as always, don't forget to give the rules a read if you want to claim a hatchling!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[quote="A Sweet Treat Pinglist"]@Nemayre @Prosperinas @suzykururu[/quote] [quote="General Pinglist"]@Dragontamerstorm @EnigmaticSaint @ShadowStorm1404 @FizzyOceans @bigmamared @anvilletowns @Wufflesnuff @Faceted @134f @Bluestardragon @BandanaPanda @Casper117 @HoneyShortcake @XSoftieX @PeacefulPyro[/quote] Three hatchlings, and almost completely identical twins, have been hatched from the A Sweet Treat pair and are listed up [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2778067/1#post_41255335]here[/url] so go ahead and check them out! Also dragon #62015470 from the Maternal Purple pair has been listed up in the AH, so remember she might sell before I see your message to claim her but she's still available here until she sells! And don't forget to give the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2778067/1#post_41255329]rules[/url] a read if you want to claim a hatchling!
A Sweet Treat Pinglist wrote:

Three hatchlings, and almost completely identical twins, have been hatched from the A Sweet Treat pair and are listed up here so go ahead and check them out!

Also dragon #62015470 from the Maternal Purple pair has been listed up in the AH, so remember she might sell before I see your message to claim her but she's still available here until she sells!

And don't forget to give the rules a read if you want to claim a hatchling!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68