Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I already have feelings of inferiority
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I'm not very social on the game these days so I don't expect to ever have a lot of likes and that's fine with me. I'll probably never check them unless someone reminds me. I like the feature though because then when someone buys one of my dragons I can make sure to give the dragon a little like so it feels good in its new home. Or to give its owner a little bit of niceness at least. An anonymous thank you if you will.

You don't get anything for having a lot of likes so I don't think they have to matter so much. But I do support having a toggle because while I may not be anxious about them, I know that feeling. Sometimes the only way not to get obsessive or things like that is to have yourself unable to see them.
I'm not very social on the game these days so I don't expect to ever have a lot of likes and that's fine with me. I'll probably never check them unless someone reminds me. I like the feature though because then when someone buys one of my dragons I can make sure to give the dragon a little like so it feels good in its new home. Or to give its owner a little bit of niceness at least. An anonymous thank you if you will.

You don't get anything for having a lot of likes so I don't think they have to matter so much. But I do support having a toggle because while I may not be anxious about them, I know that feeling. Sometimes the only way not to get obsessive or things like that is to have yourself unable to see them.
wait you guys have likes? i forgot about those lmao
wait you guys have likes? i forgot about those lmao
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
[quote name="empurata" date="2020-06-10 16:57:15" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ANkTVEi.png[/img] [/quote]
empurata wrote on 2020-06-10 16:57:15:
ANkTVEi.png
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
I only got like three likes! so i get ya! tbh I often worry that my dragons suck compared to others dragons but like. at the end of the day theyre mine and I Can Do What I Want and if others dont like it.... To Bad lol
I only got like three likes! so i get ya! tbh I often worry that my dragons suck compared to others dragons but like. at the end of the day theyre mine and I Can Do What I Want and if others dont like it.... To Bad lol
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
[quote name="@HaloJones" date="2020-06-10 18:48:57" ] The suggestions forum has a huge thread asking for the ability to turn this feature off. Honestly, the number of likes on a dragon means nothing except that the owner is rich (since I've already seen people on the items for sale group buying likes for their dragons). My own theory is that this was the devs idea for a treasure sink and they anticipated that there were people out there who would pay to appear to be popular. [/quote] Sorry if this was addressed earlier, but unless you had to pay the site to like a dragon, it isn't a treasure sink. Treasure sinks take money out of the economy, not simply shuffle it around.
@HaloJones wrote on 2020-06-10 18:48:57:
The suggestions forum has a huge thread asking for the ability to turn this feature off.

Honestly, the number of likes on a dragon means nothing except that the owner is rich (since I've already seen people on the items for sale group buying likes for their dragons).

My own theory is that this was the devs idea for a treasure sink and they anticipated that there were people out there who would pay to appear to be popular.
Sorry if this was addressed earlier, but unless you had to pay the site to like a dragon, it isn't a treasure sink. Treasure sinks take money out of the economy, not simply shuffle it around.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="Aetherna" date="2020-06-15 13:22:02" ] [quote name="empurata" date="2020-06-10 16:57:15" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ANkTVEi.png[/img] [/quote] [/quote]
Aetherna wrote on 2020-06-15 13:22:02:
empurata wrote on 2020-06-10 16:57:15:
ANkTVEi.png
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@jemadar
Yeah - somebody else pointed that out somewhere.
I suppose a better description would be that it is a treasure "redistributor" - from the rich to the poor, without the poor having to make any real effort for it.
@jemadar
Yeah - somebody else pointed that out somewhere.
I suppose a better description would be that it is a treasure "redistributor" - from the rich to the poor, without the poor having to make any real effort for it.
Likes are arbitrary.

At least here, engagement doesn't determine whether or not a dragon gets seen, and I'm much happier with a native 'like' system that doesn't depend on big brother tracking you across the internet.
Likes are arbitrary.

At least here, engagement doesn't determine whether or not a dragon gets seen, and I'm much happier with a native 'like' system that doesn't depend on big brother tracking you across the internet.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I have one dragon with 26 likes, aaaaand the rest have zero
I have one dragon with 26 likes, aaaaand the rest have zero
Hel || College Student || She/Her
dpQFynF.jpg
I have one dragon with two likes and another with 1. all others are at zero.

The 2 liked one is my progen and avvie, and the one liked one is one of the 'random babies' from my fodder pair that actually turned out nice.
I have one dragon with two likes and another with 1. all others are at zero.

The 2 liked one is my progen and avvie, and the one liked one is one of the 'random babies' from my fodder pair that actually turned out nice.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13