Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free UMA raffle! - Closed to roll
I'm excited for the scenes, dragon biography vista, familiar customization & familiar naming! Literally everything!
I'm excited for the scenes, dragon biography vista, familiar customization & familiar naming! Literally everything!
24508.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Female
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif American
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+2 FR time

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
I really like being able to predict morphology from the profile it makes it sooo easy!
I really like being able to predict morphology from the profile it makes it sooo easy!
sVj1Kbv.png
It's pretty overwhelming... I think my favorite thing about it is naming the familiars lol, I don't like the scenes for some reason.
It's pretty overwhelming... I think my favorite thing about it is naming the familiars lol, I don't like the scenes for some reason.
I love the scenes and that familiars are next to our dragons now!
I love the scenes and that familiars are next to our dragons now!
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
Hrrm favorite thing....Probably the scene function, no longer will my dragons have boring backgrounds!
Hrrm favorite thing....Probably the scene function, no longer will my dragons have boring backgrounds!
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
im a huge fan of the vistas-in-dragon-bios thing and the like feature (just to stoke my ego) LOL
im a huge fan of the vistas-in-dragon-bios thing and the like feature (just to stoke my ego) LOL
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
probably the vistas and scenes,, customization cool. (also.. hype for festival scenes)

edit: **in-bio vistas. i really managed to forget words.
probably the vistas and scenes,, customization cool. (also.. hype for festival scenes)

edit: **in-bio vistas. i really managed to forget words.
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
@Zith I would like to enter! My favorite thing about the update is definitely the scenes! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Zith I would like to enter! My favorite thing about the update is definitely the scenes!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@Zith
I'd like to enter.
I'm new to Flight Rising, I started playing only a few days before the update, but i think I like the dragon profiles better, and i like the like function.
@Zith
I'd like to enter.
I'm new to Flight Rising, I started playing only a few days before the update, but i think I like the dragon profiles better, and i like the like function.
@Zith I would like to enter. my favorite feature from the anniversary update would have to be familiar naming! :)
@Zith I would like to enter. my favorite feature from the anniversary update would have to be familiar naming! :)
z0HlerP.pngA28Svy9.png1586840881698.pngWishlist :D