Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Ego’s Summer Mass Hatch (DONE)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38
@Forsake @MoonFlames @Supremacy @BruseRuby @Kairo @Helixstorm @PrincessTaozi @skarpetky @toyota @SilverRipple @lyel @MiniPandaBuns @fotia @ImpossibleJedi4 @Digimon11 @akarui @BeckAlistiere @nephelle @Peridotgem5 @Promare @Phantasmagorica @Nectaris @Foxtracks @RedCrowne @Crimsonpizza @Epsiwire @Saiban @Nekroba @Lotron @smeraldo @KNK @Ceilingfen @LexiePiper @MotherofFlame @RainChild

Tomorrow, I’ll be hatching all 70 eggs at 13:00 FR time! Sorry, just wanted to let everyone know I finally figured out a time

My anxiety went down but if I’m a little delirious tomorrow, I have some insomnia problems so I might be pretty exhausted, but expect lots of jokes, puns, and a terrible teenage girl voice talking about how much she hates RNG for a few hours!

I do want to give a massive thanks to @SassafrassGreen - my younger sister! She set up so much and wanted nothing in return , and even loaned me some money so I could get an even egg count. (Yet to buy the gems/update the front post) Unlike me, she is actually big brain and helped me set up OBS on my computer and made a thumbnail for our stream.

Go tell her thanks or I’ll boil your kneecaps and make lasagna out of em.

See you tomorrow! It’s alright if you join the stream late or miss it - I’ve decided to leave it up as a whole video so you can watch it later if you want!
@Forsake @MoonFlames @Supremacy @BruseRuby @Kairo @Helixstorm @PrincessTaozi @skarpetky @toyota @SilverRipple @lyel @MiniPandaBuns @fotia @ImpossibleJedi4 @Digimon11 @akarui @BeckAlistiere @nephelle @Peridotgem5 @Promare @Phantasmagorica @Nectaris @Foxtracks @RedCrowne @Crimsonpizza @Epsiwire @Saiban @Nekroba @Lotron @smeraldo @KNK @Ceilingfen @LexiePiper @MotherofFlame @RainChild

Tomorrow, I’ll be hatching all 70 eggs at 13:00 FR time! Sorry, just wanted to let everyone know I finally figured out a time

My anxiety went down but if I’m a little delirious tomorrow, I have some insomnia problems so I might be pretty exhausted, but expect lots of jokes, puns, and a terrible teenage girl voice talking about how much she hates RNG for a few hours!

I do want to give a massive thanks to @SassafrassGreen - my younger sister! She set up so much and wanted nothing in return , and even loaned me some money so I could get an even egg count. (Yet to buy the gems/update the front post) Unlike me, she is actually big brain and helped me set up OBS on my computer and made a thumbnail for our stream.

Go tell her thanks or I’ll boil your kneecaps and make lasagna out of em.

See you tomorrow! It’s alright if you join the stream late or miss it - I’ve decided to leave it up as a whole video so you can watch it later if you want!
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Noice
Noice
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
Oh cool! I didn't know you were streaming that's neat. So that's like 3pm EST
Oh cool! I didn't know you were streaming that's neat. So that's like 3pm EST

bannerart_2021.png
Pfft please don't boil kneecaps :<
@EgoLobster
Pfft please don't boil kneecaps :<
@EgoLobster
tumblr_nw0kb5HKmh1udvy5wo1_400.gif
!!! heck yeah, I can't wait to see the babs. Fingers crossed for some rare eyes and/or nicely-colored children.
!!! heck yeah, I can't wait to see the babs. Fingers crossed for some rare eyes and/or nicely-colored children.
9CxYF0H.png
Oooo good luck!
Oooo good luck!
ExmFc9Q.png
Could I be added to the pinglist? Good luck with your hatches!
Could I be added to the pinglist? Good luck with your hatches!
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
Good luck, prolly wont be able to make it because of my birthday but I'll check in the day after to see the hatches!
Good luck, prolly wont be able to make it because of my birthday but I'll check in the day after to see the hatches!
I look forward to joining!
I look forward to joining!
:vibrates quietly: soon
:vibrates quietly: soon
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38