Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Ego’s Summer Mass Hatch (DONE)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38
I think continuing with just 60-70 eggs is fine :D excited for the hatch!
I think continuing with just 60-70 eggs is fine :D excited for the hatch!

bannerart_2021.png
Ego with a very early morning update nobody’s gonna see, but I want to get it off my chest.

I’m really nervous.
When it come to mass hatches, I’ve been told a lot of people admire my confidence that yes; I will get something absolutely awesome and make silly jokes and make everyone laugh the whole way through, and truly, I do mass hatches because they’re fun, and in the end, I know everyone got a kick out of it no matter the results.
But this is my biggest mass hatch yet. I’ve put a lot of work into it, I took so many commissions and even used up my report card money buying eggs, and I’m scared I won’t even get a slightly nice looking XYZ to show for all my hard work accumulating these eggs.
I went to bed at 10 today and woke up at 1, heart racing, thinking about the mass hatch. My brain subconsciously is ticking down the hours. It’s not healthy.
Plus, lowkey, I have a phobia of using computers and to stream I’ll have to use my computer so I’m a little scared but it’s gonna be ok. I haven’t touched my PC in 2 months. There isn’t anything wrong with it I’m just anxious.
I of course will be streaming the mass hatch and hatching all the eggs as planned. I can’t decide whether to do 69 or 70 eggs - 69 for obvious reasons, lol, and 70 because 7 is my other lucky lumber (4 is my main lucky number)
While I debate this and finish commissions, please just remember that I’ve put a lot of work into it, and any help scrying the dragons as they come will be so unbelievably appreciated. I don’t know how long the mass hatch will be but I’m expecting to start at 13:00 FR time, and we’ll likely go into the evening.
I guess in the end, I feel bad. So many people can afford to do cool things on this game but if I win an auction for a g1 with barely any expressed interest I feel lucky and amazing because someone who has money decided to let me win this time. I’m a crippled, jobless 16 year old, so it’s hard to find money to toss at this game. I could have finished gene projects or done something worth my while, but what’s life with a little entertainment? Been a while since y’all had a good old Eggo my Ego, yeah?

If you read this wall of text, sorry. I’m a little stressed is all. The idea of putting so much into something and not getting out even a fraction of what you put into it terrifies me, but the thought of getting something awesome excites me. In the end, I’ll have fun with you guys either way.

Stay hydrated, stay safe, and have a really good day. I’m gonna do some homework, seeing as I’m too stressed to fall back asleep...
Ego with a very early morning update nobody’s gonna see, but I want to get it off my chest.

I’m really nervous.
When it come to mass hatches, I’ve been told a lot of people admire my confidence that yes; I will get something absolutely awesome and make silly jokes and make everyone laugh the whole way through, and truly, I do mass hatches because they’re fun, and in the end, I know everyone got a kick out of it no matter the results.
But this is my biggest mass hatch yet. I’ve put a lot of work into it, I took so many commissions and even used up my report card money buying eggs, and I’m scared I won’t even get a slightly nice looking XYZ to show for all my hard work accumulating these eggs.
I went to bed at 10 today and woke up at 1, heart racing, thinking about the mass hatch. My brain subconsciously is ticking down the hours. It’s not healthy.
Plus, lowkey, I have a phobia of using computers and to stream I’ll have to use my computer so I’m a little scared but it’s gonna be ok. I haven’t touched my PC in 2 months. There isn’t anything wrong with it I’m just anxious.
I of course will be streaming the mass hatch and hatching all the eggs as planned. I can’t decide whether to do 69 or 70 eggs - 69 for obvious reasons, lol, and 70 because 7 is my other lucky lumber (4 is my main lucky number)
While I debate this and finish commissions, please just remember that I’ve put a lot of work into it, and any help scrying the dragons as they come will be so unbelievably appreciated. I don’t know how long the mass hatch will be but I’m expecting to start at 13:00 FR time, and we’ll likely go into the evening.
I guess in the end, I feel bad. So many people can afford to do cool things on this game but if I win an auction for a g1 with barely any expressed interest I feel lucky and amazing because someone who has money decided to let me win this time. I’m a crippled, jobless 16 year old, so it’s hard to find money to toss at this game. I could have finished gene projects or done something worth my while, but what’s life with a little entertainment? Been a while since y’all had a good old Eggo my Ego, yeah?

If you read this wall of text, sorry. I’m a little stressed is all. The idea of putting so much into something and not getting out even a fraction of what you put into it terrifies me, but the thought of getting something awesome excites me. In the end, I’ll have fun with you guys either way.

Stay hydrated, stay safe, and have a really good day. I’m gonna do some homework, seeing as I’m too stressed to fall back asleep...
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
X
X
Helvetica standaaaaard
Helvetica standaaaaard
Slowly getting a playlist ready for the mass hatch. Any suggestions for music?
Slowly getting a playlist ready for the mass hatch. Any suggestions for music?
Somebody once told me
The world was gonna roll me
Somebody once told me
The world was gonna roll me
I ain’t the sharpest tool in the sheeeeed
She was looking kind of dumb
I ain’t the sharpest tool in the sheeeeed
She was looking kind of dumb
Could you please add me to the pinglist?
Could you please add me to the pinglist?
If you recognise me from Danny Phantom fanfiction then I'm so sorry
Just wanted to say, I'll pop in when I can tomorrow. I work, so won't be around at 13:00 fr time exactly.
Try not to stress, though heh I'm one to talk. I haven't done anything like streaming in forever because I am totally anxiety.

I do admit though I often wonder if some of these absurdly high amount hatches are healthy or if it's exacerbating someone's gambling addiction at times.
Just wanted to say, I'll pop in when I can tomorrow. I work, so won't be around at 13:00 fr time exactly.
Try not to stress, though heh I'm one to talk. I haven't done anything like streaming in forever because I am totally anxiety.

I do admit though I often wonder if some of these absurdly high amount hatches are healthy or if it's exacerbating someone's gambling addiction at times.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
Put me on the pinglist, please? I'm not sure if I'll be able to be online at 13:00 FRT, but I'll try. :)

Also, The Final Countdown (more like, it's a mental breakdooown!) might be something for song suggestions.
Put me on the pinglist, please? I'm not sure if I'll be able to be online at 13:00 FRT, but I'll try. :)

Also, The Final Countdown (more like, it's a mental breakdooown!) might be something for song suggestions.
maGaaTX.png TI0OYbZ.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38