Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 585 586 587 588 589 ... 665 666
@RoseMagic
TBH if I made a whole thread I would get yeeted off the site in 0.00000000001 seconds
A whole thread is against the ToS
@RoseMagic
TBH if I made a whole thread I would get yeeted off the site in 0.00000000001 seconds
A whole thread is against the ToS
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@EssenceOfNexus

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
@EssenceOfNexus

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2nNPLga.gif WLNxQwp.gif
@RoseMagic
*thinking emoji*
@RoseMagic
*thinking emoji*
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Ey, in like 4 or 5 fights in Woodland path, 3 gave me something cool. I got a Nebula Starsilk Cloak, a Strangler familiar, and a Banescale Sugarplum gene! Plus I'm getting the delicate bat wings that I need more often than the last time I tried to get them.
Ey, in like 4 or 5 fights in Woodland path, 3 gave me something cool. I got a Nebula Starsilk Cloak, a Strangler familiar, and a Banescale Sugarplum gene! Plus I'm getting the delicate bat wings that I need more often than the last time I tried to get them.
i've been having insane coli luck recently, even two eggs! so now that i've found this thread.. i feel like i owe a thanks to the deity of luck. praise be! and.. please don't take this luck away from me!
i've been having insane coli luck recently, even two eggs! so now that i've found this thread.. i feel like i owe a thanks to the deity of luck. praise be! and.. please don't take this luck away from me!
7YHt8WV.png
I'm joining this cult
I'm joining this cult
oie_prlut5ov3b1j_by_justskygge-dcqw9n2.gif
Sooo... 30 minutes after I got a Ferberus!
Sooo... 30 minutes after I got a Ferberus!
oie_prlut5ov3b1j_by_justskygge-dcqw9n2.gif
@skygge
Do you wish to join the Luck Flight, and eternally serve Azimyth?
@skygge
Do you wish to join the Luck Flight, and eternally serve Azimyth?
how does one join this flight..?
how does one join this flight..?
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
[quote name="Saphira455" date="2020-06-09 19:05:21" ] Ey, in like 4 or 5 fights in Woodland path, 3 gave me something cool. I got a Nebula Starsilk Cloak, a Strangler familiar, and a Banescale Sugarplum gene! Plus I'm getting the delicate bat wings that I need more often than the last time I tried to get them. [/quote] @Saphira455 how many wings do u need? I have some extra :D Edit: if you still need em that is, I realized this was yesterday xD
Saphira455 wrote on 2020-06-09 19:05:21:
@Saphira455 how many wings do u need? I have some extra :D
Edit: if you still need em that is, I realized this was yesterday xD
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
1 2 ... 585 586 587 588 589 ... 665 666