Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Compliment the person above you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@squiggie Your hatchery's aesthetic is wonderful!! All of the pairs are so lovely and I love the general pink gemstone aesthetic. Matches your flight wonderfully. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@squiggie

Your hatchery's aesthetic is wonderful!! All of the pairs are so lovely and I love the general pink gemstone aesthetic. Matches your flight wonderfully.
iuEBSJ3.png
tQyA6A2.png
7ntZZGM.png
DXdxEAP.png
J7D1quC.png
aSwno9H.png
@p4percranes The way you match your familiars to their dragons is fantastic. Such pleasing colour combinations!
@p4percranes The way you match your familiars to their dragons is fantastic. Such pleasing colour combinations!
mIooUy9.png
@martinseptim

I adore the way your avatar dragon and vista compliment one another! The primal matches with the vista so well, and the purple of the dragon is such a wonderful pop of color!
@martinseptim

I adore the way your avatar dragon and vista compliment one another! The primal matches with the vista so well, and the purple of the dragon is such a wonderful pop of color!
@foxtracks
oh your name is super cute! + i love the matching colours of your vista and avatar, the blue and gold is a lovely combo. ath is absolutely gorgeous btw
@foxtracks
oh your name is super cute! + i love the matching colours of your vista and avatar, the blue and gold is a lovely combo. ath is absolutely gorgeous btw
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
@Laos

Peeked at the dragon in your avatar (Hastorang?) and shes absolutely GORGEOUS. I love the skin accent sm and the smaller details of her apparel. Very nice! :D
@Laos

Peeked at the dragon in your avatar (Hastorang?) and shes absolutely GORGEOUS. I love the skin accent sm and the smaller details of her apparel. Very nice! :D
zuXEnrq.png
@FrostwyrmsFury

All your dragons are are gorgeous! Dmitriy Is my favorite,such a good noodle.
@FrostwyrmsFury

All your dragons are are gorgeous! Dmitriy Is my favorite,such a good noodle.
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
@DietMemes

Loving those pirate dragons! Bones looks ready to take on anything that might come from the sea!
@DietMemes

Loving those pirate dragons! Bones looks ready to take on anything that might come from the sea!
VBSVH.gifnpoIL.gifu5HY3.gif2y1XN7S.pngtumblr_inline_oki65zwyHD1tfmvub_100.png
@MechanicalFlower

Holy heck all your dragons are gorgeous! Hydro is beautiful, and the dragon in your avatar is super cute and dapper. I also love their names!
@MechanicalFlower

Holy heck all your dragons are gorgeous! Hydro is beautiful, and the dragon in your avatar is super cute and dapper. I also love their names!
Sam | he/him or they/them | MV1Iakt.png sEBxtxA.png PUwGyc0.png
?4J3Q8=party.png?4bZmF=party.png?4bpRt=party.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8