Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Compliment the person above you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SunnySunflower

The little frog in your clan bio is absolutely amazing
@SunnySunflower

The little frog in your clan bio is absolutely amazing
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@MangoLlama
Your signature is stunning! I love how soft and fancy it looks.
@MangoLlama
Your signature is stunning! I love how soft and fancy it looks.
@Ossium
I really like your Wilson fanderg :)
@Ossium
I really like your Wilson fanderg :)
akueye3.png
@ThanosBottomText

i- your username is cracking me uP dfhksbskk i love it!! and your lair is so nice! I really like your dragon, Lavender and all the dragons in the Night Terrors n ZGB-309 tab :> theyre absolutely gorgeous!
@ThanosBottomText

i- your username is cracking me uP dfhksbskk i love it!! and your lair is so nice! I really like your dragon, Lavender and all the dragons in the Night Terrors n ZGB-309 tab :> theyre absolutely gorgeous!
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
@Mune

your avatar is fantastic i love it
@Mune

your avatar is fantastic i love it
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
@Noibat I'd alreay hug you (with your permission) for liking Stardew Valley :) also, Totodile in your signature? It was my first Pokemon I ever chose when I got my first Gameboy Color and Pokemon Silver :')
@Noibat I'd alreay hug you (with your permission) for liking Stardew Valley :) also, Totodile in your signature? It was my first Pokemon I ever chose when I got my first Gameboy Color and Pokemon Silver :')
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
@Orionis
All of your dragons look really pretty! I especially like Daemones :)
@Orionis
All of your dragons look really pretty! I especially like Daemones :)
akueye3.png
@ThanosBottomText

Your username is perfect. From your dragons that actually loaded (internet these days) they are very pretty, I was gonna say something else but I forgot what :p

@ThanosBottomText

Your username is perfect. From your dragons that actually loaded (internet these days) they are very pretty, I was gonna say something else but I forgot what :p

@Luminosi

the quote you have on your clan profile happens to be one of my favorites. ^^ And I love your forum vista. It's so pretty o_o
@Luminosi

the quote you have on your clan profile happens to be one of my favorites. ^^ And I love your forum vista. It's so pretty o_o
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@Amura

I LOVE the way your icon and vista match! It stood out to me as soon as I looked at them
@Amura

I LOVE the way your icon and vista match! It stood out to me as soon as I looked at them
Waystone3.gif ibcbaby2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8