Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Compliment the person above you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Tepioka I love your username. I have no idea what it means but it sounds so nice, like an undiscovered land where it rains tapioca all day.

@Mythie, unfortunately I haven't read the book though I've wanted to. Until I get the chance to I'll remain just another sad fan of Dune that hasn't been graced with the chance to discover it in its true form.
@Tepioka I love your username. I have no idea what it means but it sounds so nice, like an undiscovered land where it rains tapioca all day.

@Mythie, unfortunately I haven't read the book though I've wanted to. Until I get the chance to I'll remain just another sad fan of Dune that hasn't been graced with the chance to discover it in its true form.
@Theropod

I love your dragon lair so much <3
Pages and page of pretty dragons!
@Theropod

I love your dragon lair so much <3
Pages and page of pretty dragons!
FuOn3WY.png
@NightmaresArise

I love your profile dragon, he looks adorable and goofy. I also like how clean and simple your signature looks. It's what I strive for! My favorite dragons from your lair includes your profile dragon, Neddy, and Steven.
@NightmaresArise

I love your profile dragon, he looks adorable and goofy. I also like how clean and simple your signature looks. It's what I strive for! My favorite dragons from your lair includes your profile dragon, Neddy, and Steven.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Amorah
Corypheus is the most savage, wild, handsome dragon I have ever seen on this site, love it!
@Amorah
Corypheus is the most savage, wild, handsome dragon I have ever seen on this site, love it!
@Ossium o0o

your dragons are STUNNING! <3

@Ossium o0o

your dragons are STUNNING! <3

saTxNdL.png
@AnonymousCoati
I actually have no idea what happened. I swear your post was after Amorah's :')

[Skip me]
@AnonymousCoati
I actually have no idea what happened. I swear your post was after Amorah's :')

[Skip me]
@AnonymousCoati
It's pretty impressive that you're committed to being a non-exalt lair! My favorites from your lair is Honor and Azure. Azure looks great with his colors and the Water festival apparel pieces you gave to him, and Honor's colors and genes look nice together.
@AnonymousCoati
It's pretty impressive that you're committed to being a non-exalt lair! My favorites from your lair is Honor and Azure. Azure looks great with his colors and the Water festival apparel pieces you gave to him, and Honor's colors and genes look nice together.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu

your mabel fandragon is so cute!!!! i like your lair layout too :)
@Nesu

your mabel fandragon is so cute!!!! i like your lair layout too :)
Quarantine time? Might as well start dragons again.
BPco0tZ.png John - He/Him - Punk Clown DVynlKm.png
wlKuV.gif J3109.gif I5IC1.gif
@DeerGuts I absolutely love your progen, as well as all of your other dragons!
@DeerGuts I absolutely love your progen, as well as all of your other dragons!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@CrystalPeacock

Your avatar looks really cool :0
@CrystalPeacock

Your avatar looks really cool :0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8