Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 115 116
I started with the Minecraft LPs (I think I came in around Thunderdome) and just kind of watched everything from there. I'm almost caught up on RvB, and I really love it so far.

I think my favorite is either Ryan or Burnie.
I started with the Minecraft LPs (I think I came in around Thunderdome) and just kind of watched everything from there. I'm almost caught up on RvB, and I really love it so far.

I think my favorite is either Ryan or Burnie.
I've been an RT fan for a little over a year. Started with Achievement Hunter, then branched into RvB. Also now into RWBY! Heading to RTX next month for the first time so that'll be awesome too.
I've been an RT fan for a little over a year. Started with Achievement Hunter, then branched into RvB. Also now into RWBY! Heading to RTX next month for the first time so that'll be awesome too.
Yes.
I have found my people.
I actually started with Rage Quit (surgeon simlator to be exact) and it all went downhill from there man.
I mostly just watch AH content but if I have time I'll watch HUNT an RTAA. I actually did watch RWBY, which im so hyped for the second season.
RVB though... I'm, uh getting there. Someday. (I'm half way through season two oops)

Whoops, hi though, I'm Luke! I've been a fan for just over a year or so and have literally bought merch for most my friends but not myself, ahaha.
I spend most my time on Minecraft becus RT fan server yee.
Side note: I will talk to you for hours about AH fanfiction especially medieval and zombie fics.
Yes.
I have found my people.
I actually started with Rage Quit (surgeon simlator to be exact) and it all went downhill from there man.
I mostly just watch AH content but if I have time I'll watch HUNT an RTAA. I actually did watch RWBY, which im so hyped for the second season.
RVB though... I'm, uh getting there. Someday. (I'm half way through season two oops)

Whoops, hi though, I'm Luke! I've been a fan for just over a year or so and have literally bought merch for most my friends but not myself, ahaha.
I spend most my time on Minecraft becus RT fan server yee.
Side note: I will talk to you for hours about AH fanfiction especially medieval and zombie fics.
Luke ; She
Ping me to ensure a quick response! c:
RoosterTeeth's makin' a movie!
burnie is so cute

you can show support here!
RoosterTeeth's makin' a movie!
burnie is so cute

you can show support here!
24y92mg.png12336959.png
one of my friends started sending me links to their shorts in like...2009, but I didn't get into them until someone else showed me the Minecraft let's plays (Clouds, I think)

mmm favorite content has to be RvB and the first three seasons of the shorts. I also watched strangerhood ironically...which was a mistake because I ended up genuinely loving it (go watch it, it's incredible)

favorite real person? Joel or Matt. fictional? Grif.

and that's about it. I'm going to my second RTX this year with a couple friends, and I can't wait!
one of my friends started sending me links to their shorts in like...2009, but I didn't get into them until someone else showed me the Minecraft let's plays (Clouds, I think)

mmm favorite content has to be RvB and the first three seasons of the shorts. I also watched strangerhood ironically...which was a mistake because I ended up genuinely loving it (go watch it, it's incredible)

favorite real person? Joel or Matt. fictional? Grif.

and that's about it. I'm going to my second RTX this year with a couple friends, and I can't wait!
hahah, browsing through the general discussion forum while watching RvB and i come across this. i love the ah crew and rwby as well. i wish wish wish i could go to rtx. i just heard that game grumps are gunna be there too. aghh, maybe next year.

favorite real person is most likely ray. favorite fictional is pretty split between grif and simmons. you can't fully appreciate one without the other, i think.
hahah, browsing through the general discussion forum while watching RvB and i come across this. i love the ah crew and rwby as well. i wish wish wish i could go to rtx. i just heard that game grumps are gunna be there too. aghh, maybe next year.

favorite real person is most likely ray. favorite fictional is pretty split between grif and simmons. you can't fully appreciate one without the other, i think.
Wow, I just signed in here after backing Lazer Team. Nice to see a lot of fellow Rooster Teeth fans! I went to RTX last year cosplaying Ruby Rose for the RWBY premiere. It was a lot of fun since I went with a Weiss cosplayer and we found out our expectations for the characters were totally different from. (Thanks to Ruby's stoicism and Weiss's...more elegant less privileged princess appearance.)

Favorite person is probably Burnie. He goes to professional to accidentally insulting a bunch of kids in a school bus in two minutes and it's hilarious.
Wow, I just signed in here after backing Lazer Team. Nice to see a lot of fellow Rooster Teeth fans! I went to RTX last year cosplaying Ruby Rose for the RWBY premiere. It was a lot of fun since I went with a Weiss cosplayer and we found out our expectations for the characters were totally different from. (Thanks to Ruby's stoicism and Weiss's...more elegant less privileged princess appearance.)

Favorite person is probably Burnie. He goes to professional to accidentally insulting a bunch of kids in a school bus in two minutes and it's hilarious.
Friend got me into it a year or so ago, and I've been hooked since. Got to say that RVB, let's play minecraft, and animated shorts are my favorite things.
Friend got me into it a year or so ago, and I've been hooked since. Got to say that RVB, let's play minecraft, and animated shorts are my favorite things.
FOR SCIENCE! Is a perfectly rational and reasonable excuse, trust me.
+2 FR time
Holla. I'm a fan of practically everything they've done... ever.

Favorite series: RTpodcast/DrunkTank

Favorite character: Edgar, obviously. XD
Holla. I'm a fan of practically everything they've done... ever.

Favorite series: RTpodcast/DrunkTank

Favorite character: Edgar, obviously. XD
tumbles in hello did somebody say ROOSTERTEETH?
came for the rvb, stayed for the dorks making rad content, you know which ones i'm talking about (hint: it's all of them. they're all dorks. all of them.)

fave content is rvb, definitely. gotta love them idiot space marines.
and my fave character is agent florida/captain flowers

and my favorite real-life person....i'd say ryan (all hail the mad king), but i want geoff to be my dad. legit.
tumbles in hello did somebody say ROOSTERTEETH?
came for the rvb, stayed for the dorks making rad content, you know which ones i'm talking about (hint: it's all of them. they're all dorks. all of them.)

fave content is rvb, definitely. gotta love them idiot space marines.
and my fave character is agent florida/captain flowers

and my favorite real-life person....i'd say ryan (all hail the mad king), but i want geoff to be my dad. legit.
idk, i'm back for pretty durgs
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 115 116