Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | For the Sphinxy people!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36
You surrender to ME!

*cackles and nommies more*

And I know! >.> I bought too many dragons. Now to work with what I gots.

I have noticed I have ALOT more males then females.. >.>; Which is going to making breeding difficult. XD
You surrender to ME!

*cackles and nommies more*

And I know! >.> I bought too many dragons. Now to work with what I gots.

I have noticed I have ALOT more males then females.. >.>; Which is going to making breeding difficult. XD
QMAMIdG.png
I know what you mean! I keep buying dragons! I can't help it *pouts*
I know what you mean! I keep buying dragons! I can't help it *pouts*
@Toxi
How did you get so many pretties? O.O I have quite a few - but yours look valuable! Coatls even! *is mystified*
@Toxi
How did you get so many pretties? O.O I have quite a few - but yours look valuable! Coatls even! *is mystified*
If anyone needs me to breed them dragons, let me know. Pick a pair and PM me. ;)

ETA: I also loan out my nests if you're looking for the fire eye color.
If anyone needs me to breed them dragons, let me know. Pick a pair and PM me. ;)

ETA: I also loan out my nests if you're looking for the fire eye color.
I bought gems.

Ah heh. That tends to be my fall back. I bought a few gems to help me get started with breeding stock.
I bought gems.

Ah heh. That tends to be my fall back. I bought a few gems to help me get started with breeding stock.
QMAMIdG.png
I would happily breed people dragons as well! I haven't been doing much with babies I've been hatching here lately... 8D;
I would happily breed people dragons as well! I haven't been doing much with babies I've been hatching here lately... 8D;
Aaah, mystery solved. I was considering buying gems as well - but I put it off for now. I mostly wanted them so I could get gene scrolls, and they're WAY expensive XD
Aaah, mystery solved. I was considering buying gems as well - but I put it off for now. I mostly wanted them so I could get gene scrolls, and they're WAY expensive XD
But the babies are so cute :< With their big eyes and chubby bodies and little wings... *coos*

*goes on to see everyone's pairs*
But the babies are so cute :< With their big eyes and chubby bodies and little wings... *coos*

*goes on to see everyone's pairs*
Ohai peeps! I see names I am missing from my friends list. *goes to remedy*
Ohai peeps! I see names I am missing from my friends list. *goes to remedy*
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
Hai Spring!! ^^

*continues to look through all the pairs* So much pretty! But first, I need to level up in coli and play more games. Need more space.
Hai Spring!! ^^

*continues to look through all the pairs* So much pretty! But first, I need to level up in coli and play more games. Need more space.
QMAMIdG.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36