Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | For the Sphinxy people!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36
I believe so, yes.
I believe so, yes.
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
Eye color is strictly determined by what nests they are born in. Or what type of egg they hatch from.

Wolfy, you changed flights?
Eye color is strictly determined by what nests they are born in. Or what type of egg they hatch from.

Wolfy, you changed flights?
Ah! Yes I thought I mentioned that a while back... or maybe I just said I was thinking about it. I switched out of Shadow because my lair colors were becoming extremely clashy with the purple eyes. As you can see by my avatar though, Shadow is still where my heart is.
Ah! Yes I thought I mentioned that a while back... or maybe I just said I was thinking about it. I switched out of Shadow because my lair colors were becoming extremely clashy with the purple eyes. As you can see by my avatar though, Shadow is still where my heart is.
Maybe you did. My brain is kind of fried. I knew you were thinking about it.
Maybe you did. My brain is kind of fried. I knew you were thinking about it.
And for those of you that don't know yet:

Eye color of hatchlings are determined by the element of the nest they are hatched in.

Shadow - Purple
Lightning - Teal/Cyan
Nature - Dark Green
Earth - Brown
Wind - Bright Green
Arcane - Pink
Ice - White
Plague - Red
Water - Blue
Light - Yellow
Fire - Orange

Think that's it
And for those of you that don't know yet:

Eye color of hatchlings are determined by the element of the nest they are hatched in.

Shadow - Purple
Lightning - Teal/Cyan
Nature - Dark Green
Earth - Brown
Wind - Bright Green
Arcane - Pink
Ice - White
Plague - Red
Water - Blue
Light - Yellow
Fire - Orange

Think that's it
Totally off-topic, but I just noticed tierasa's dragon count was at 69.

*way more amused by this than I should be*
Totally off-topic, but I just noticed tierasa's dragon count was at 69.

*way more amused by this than I should be*
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
I'd be willing to lend nest space for anyone wanting water babies >.>
I'd be willing to lend nest space for anyone wanting water babies >.>
I'll definitely take you guys up on that. Especially if I get a chance to make Dezh - I think she'll need to find an ice nest. Hehehe.
I'll definitely take you guys up on that. Especially if I get a chance to make Dezh - I think she'll need to find an ice nest. Hehehe.
I'd also be willing to help some people get a jump on some levels for their dragons as long as I'm not busy with other things/not doing my own dragons for exalts.

If there's any interest in that let me know. I can pretty much quickly level anything to 7ish, maybe someone else has time for more.
I'd also be willing to help some people get a jump on some levels for their dragons as long as I'm not busy with other things/not doing my own dragons for exalts.

If there's any interest in that let me know. I can pretty much quickly level anything to 7ish, maybe someone else has time for more.
I can help with that as well...
I can help with that as well...
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36