Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Turn Errors in Coliseum
1 2
Both I and my friend @Janine have experienced this issue: While battling another user in the coliseum, some of our dragons' turns are skipped! It's led to unfair losses and is really frustrating.
I don't know who else has this problem, or if there's already a thread on this issue, but I figured I'd bring this to the forums.
Both I and my friend @Janine have experienced this issue: While battling another user in the coliseum, some of our dragons' turns are skipped! It's led to unfair losses and is really frustrating.
I don't know who else has this problem, or if there's already a thread on this issue, but I figured I'd bring this to the forums.
@Zenara the first turn of every battle is skipped. This isn't intended and hopefully will be looked at and fixed in the future!

Are turns that aren't the first turn skipped as well?
@Zenara the first turn of every battle is skipped. This isn't intended and hopefully will be looked at and fixed in the future!

Are turns that aren't the first turn skipped as well?
@chespin Yes. Last battle, almost every turn for TWO of my dragons was skipped.
@chespin Yes. Last battle, almost every turn for TWO of my dragons was skipped.
@Zenara sorry if this comes off as an odd question but how do you know they were skipped? If a dragon has slow speed compared to what it's competing against, the other dragon (or foe, if you've not doing pvp) often will go many times before you get a chance to make your move.
@Zenara sorry if this comes off as an odd question but how do you know they were skipped? If a dragon has slow speed compared to what it's competing against, the other dragon (or foe, if you've not doing pvp) often will go many times before you get a chance to make your move.
@chespin In the lineup, its image shows up, then vanishes without me ever getting a chance to use its turn. As if I'd attacked or whatever, but without me doing anything.
@chespin In the lineup, its image shows up, then vanishes without me ever getting a chance to use its turn. As if I'd attacked or whatever, but without me doing anything.
@Zenara okay, gotcha. That's happened to me too but I never heard it happening to anyone else. Sorry for misunderstanding!
@Zenara okay, gotcha. That's happened to me too but I never heard it happening to anyone else. Sorry for misunderstanding!
@chespin Glad me and Janine aren't the only ones! Eh, no biggie:)
@chespin Glad me and Janine aren't the only ones! Eh, no biggie:)
Uh, "no biggie" Sure, it's just a game.
But we get attached to our dragons, and do not like to see them defeated with no opportunity to defend themselves.
Sure hope this glitch gets fixed.
J
Uh, "no biggie" Sure, it's just a game.
But we get attached to our dragons, and do not like to see them defeated with no opportunity to defend themselves.
Sure hope this glitch gets fixed.
J
To elaborate on this issue, I think I have seen it as well, but only related to the Haste spell.

I have actually cast Haste and had the dragon flung up and off the queue, back to the bottom.
To elaborate on this issue, I think I have seen it as well, but only related to the Haste spell.

I have actually cast Haste and had the dragon flung up and off the queue, back to the bottom.
8n73Nw8.png
It's quite common, especially when the server is stressed. It seems to be more common, I think, with Firefox than with Chrome. It's been happening a fair amount today.

Sometimes it gets to your turn, you input an action, and it still won't go through. And sometimes it only goes through during the next player's turn and then they lose their turn.

Alas, this bug, while it's happening now more often due to the high number of players, has been around basically since the site started and it's been reported before. The Coliseum has gotten better, but it's not perfect.
It's quite common, especially when the server is stressed. It seems to be more common, I think, with Firefox than with Chrome. It's been happening a fair amount today.

Sometimes it gets to your turn, you input an action, and it still won't go through. And sometimes it only goes through during the next player's turn and then they lose their turn.

Alas, this bug, while it's happening now more often due to the high number of players, has been around basically since the site started and it's been reported before. The Coliseum has gotten better, but it's not perfect.
1 2