Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Forbidden Portal
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 97 98
I love the new familiars!! [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
I love the new familiars!!
AZOFNjv.png
[font=Courier]PSA: 129 str cannot scratch+elim the bilworps nor pupowls. [emoji=wildclaw deadpan size=1]
PSA: 129 str cannot scratch+elim the bilworps nor pupowls.
ink2.png 20
fr+0
:0 can I just say I need like a hundred of those ferberous babies. also the sparksylphs are SO PRETTY!!! I need em all
:0 can I just say I need like a hundred of those ferberous babies. also the sparksylphs are SO PRETTY!!! I need em all
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
new favorite venue by FAR [emoji=fae love size=2]
new favorite venue by FAR
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
I. LOVE. IT.
I. LOVE. IT.
[quote name="WhySoDelirious" date="2020-06-05 13:04:28" ] [font=Courier]PSA: 129 str cannot scratch+elim the bilworpers. shred+elim won’t kill either [emoji=wildclaw deadpan size=1] edit: same goes for the pupowls, be prepared to double scratch + elim. if you’re gonna grind here I suggest equipping sap to keep your health up :P edit #2: fear frog is indeed fearsome, but uses meditate [/quote] Alternative to double scratch and elim: rally your third dragon, scratch everything once, and then use your third dragon to eliminate.
WhySoDelirious wrote on 2020-06-05 13:04:28:
PSA: 129 str cannot scratch+elim the bilworpers. shred+elim won’t kill either
edit: same goes for the pupowls, be prepared to double scratch + elim. if you’re gonna grind here I suggest equipping sap to keep your health up :P
edit #2: fear frog is indeed fearsome, but uses meditate

Alternative to double scratch and elim: rally your third dragon, scratch everything once, and then use your third dragon to eliminate.
LxbWmll.png
I dunno if this is the right place for this so sorry if it's wrong, but for anyone that sees this I've been recording which ones use physical attacks and which ones use meditate. I also kept track of which ones needed 2 scratches + Eliminate and which ones needed only one. I used 129 strength dragons and brought in a healer 129 INT dragon with Rally. I don't know if the healer is necessary, I just brought her in because I have her for the Golem Workshop and figured it wouldn't hurt. I also have only run into one boss so far, so I don't know if the other one uses meditate yet.

It's kind of messy, but I keep the recolors right next to each other if that helps.

Meditate and Physical should be pretty self-explanatory. 1S means the enemy only needs 1 scratch + Eliminate. 2S means the enemy needs 2 scratches + eliminate OR rallied then 1 scratch + Eliminate.

Portal Watcher: Meditate 1S
All-Seeing Eye: Meditate 1S
Frogspawn Flyer: Meditate 1S
Starspawn Flyer: Meditate 1S
Blushing Tangle: Meditate 1S
Everburn Tangle: Meditate 1S
Tattertail Bilworper: Physical 2S
Springfoot Bilworper: Physical 2S
Foolish Prince: Meditate 1S
Mindless Flight: Meditate 1S
Aberrant Chacmma: Physical 1S
Lap Pupowl: Physical 2S
Bearded Pupowl: Physical 2S
Barhide Menace: Physical 1S
Spectre Wyvern: Meditate 1S
Void Wyvern: Meditate 1S
Sparksylph: Physical 1S
Sanguine Multimist: Physical 1S
Ferberus: Physical 1S
Calico Ferberus: Physical 1S
Medusa Leon: Physical 1S
Deaprealm Leon: Physical 1S
Terror Toad: Boss Meditate
I dunno if this is the right place for this so sorry if it's wrong, but for anyone that sees this I've been recording which ones use physical attacks and which ones use meditate. I also kept track of which ones needed 2 scratches + Eliminate and which ones needed only one. I used 129 strength dragons and brought in a healer 129 INT dragon with Rally. I don't know if the healer is necessary, I just brought her in because I have her for the Golem Workshop and figured it wouldn't hurt. I also have only run into one boss so far, so I don't know if the other one uses meditate yet.

It's kind of messy, but I keep the recolors right next to each other if that helps.

Meditate and Physical should be pretty self-explanatory. 1S means the enemy only needs 1 scratch + Eliminate. 2S means the enemy needs 2 scratches + eliminate OR rallied then 1 scratch + Eliminate.

Portal Watcher: Meditate 1S
All-Seeing Eye: Meditate 1S
Frogspawn Flyer: Meditate 1S
Starspawn Flyer: Meditate 1S
Blushing Tangle: Meditate 1S
Everburn Tangle: Meditate 1S
Tattertail Bilworper: Physical 2S
Springfoot Bilworper: Physical 2S
Foolish Prince: Meditate 1S
Mindless Flight: Meditate 1S
Aberrant Chacmma: Physical 1S
Lap Pupowl: Physical 2S
Bearded Pupowl: Physical 2S
Barhide Menace: Physical 1S
Spectre Wyvern: Meditate 1S
Void Wyvern: Meditate 1S
Sparksylph: Physical 1S
Sanguine Multimist: Physical 1S
Ferberus: Physical 1S
Calico Ferberus: Physical 1S
Medusa Leon: Physical 1S
Deaprealm Leon: Physical 1S
Terror Toad: Boss Meditate
gjsDoUJ.png
Oh my god yesssssss
Oh my god yesssssss
[quote name="unidra" date="2020-06-05 13:10:31" ] [quote name="WhySoDelirious" date="2020-06-05 13:04:28" ] [font=Courier]PSA: 129 str cannot scratch+elim the bilworpers. shred+elim won’t kill either [emoji=wildclaw deadpan size=1] edit: same goes for the pupowls, be prepared to double scratch + elim. if you’re gonna grind here I suggest equipping sap to keep your health up :P edit #2: fear frog is indeed fearsome, but uses meditate [/quote] Alternative to double scratch and elim: rally your third dragon, scratch everything once, and then use your third dragon to eliminate. [/quote] That's what I found to work the best
unidra wrote on 2020-06-05 13:10:31:
WhySoDelirious wrote on 2020-06-05 13:04:28:
PSA: 129 str cannot scratch+elim the bilworpers. shred+elim won’t kill either
edit: same goes for the pupowls, be prepared to double scratch + elim. if you’re gonna grind here I suggest equipping sap to keep your health up :P
edit #2: fear frog is indeed fearsome, but uses meditate

Alternative to double scratch and elim: rally your third dragon, scratch everything once, and then use your third dragon to eliminate.

That's what I found to work the best
These familiars are absolutely everything I want right now lol.

(But that arcane symbol in the center of the portal...with all the weird happenings the deities are talking about in Voices and their quotes...IT SURE WOULD BE A BAD TIME FOR THE ARCANIST TO BE MESSING WITH OTHER DIMENSIONS...)
These familiars are absolutely everything I want right now lol.

(But that arcane symbol in the center of the portal...with all the weird happenings the deities are talking about in Voices and their quotes...IT SURE WOULD BE A BAD TIME FOR THE ARCANIST TO BE MESSING WITH OTHER DIMENSIONS...)
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 97 98