Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Toyhou.se
Is it worth getting? I have a new identity online and I want somewhere to store all my art so I can look through and admire whenever. If you convince me,then I’ll probably need a code to get in as well. Please tell me if it’s worth it or not!
Is it worth getting? I have a new identity online and I want somewhere to store all my art so I can look through and admire whenever. If you convince me,then I’ll probably need a code to get in as well. Please tell me if it’s worth it or not!
candle-smol.png
@CorvidCryptid

If you have a bunch of OCs and need a place to organize them and their art, then I’d say it’s definitely worth getting. It also serves as a good database if you need a clean way to show other people your OCs. If you don’t have many OCs or you don’t have a lot of art of them, then I wouldn’t say that it’s necessary, but it would still be something nice to have.
@CorvidCryptid

If you have a bunch of OCs and need a place to organize them and their art, then I’d say it’s definitely worth getting. It also serves as a good database if you need a clean way to show other people your OCs. If you don’t have many OCs or you don’t have a lot of art of them, then I wouldn’t say that it’s necessary, but it would still be something nice to have.
AqaqXxe.png
I think it's worth it! I have one, and I use it quite often. I have tons of OCs, and toyhouse is a great place to keep them organised. like, I have spyro ocs and pokemon ocs, and I can have them in different folders. it's really nice!

you can also buy adoptables from the site too, if you're into that.
I think it's worth it! I have one, and I use it quite often. I have tons of OCs, and toyhouse is a great place to keep them organised. like, I have spyro ocs and pokemon ocs, and I can have them in different folders. it's really nice!

you can also buy adoptables from the site too, if you're into that.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
I love it as an OC repository :D The tools are very user-friendly and you can make OC profiles look suuuuper nice.
I love it as an OC repository :D The tools are very user-friendly and you can make OC profiles look suuuuper nice.
Shiny-Giratina-Origin-80195.gif
I guess to piggyback on a question, it seems great for OC art but what about writing? Does it keep everything and organize well?
I guess to piggyback on a question, it seems great for OC art but what about writing? Does it keep everything and organize well?
gJIGxXj.pngninbinarycatcher.png
Okay,I’m interested. If anyone reads this,may I ask for a toyhou.se code to sign up please
Okay,I’m interested. If anyone reads this,may I ask for a toyhou.se code to sign up please
candle-smol.png
@CorvidCryptid if you (or anyone else reading this) still need a toyhouse code feel free to pm me, i’ve got tons and would be happy to provide you with one!
@CorvidCryptid if you (or anyone else reading this) still need a toyhouse code feel free to pm me, i’ve got tons and would be happy to provide you with one!
Friendly reminder when pinging me: My username has two 'a's in it.
15ovz7K.pngjBEX2Bu.pnggfOIoMP.pngeswSnrS.pngO62tc6n.png
AaYNmEX.pngbCuiqGR.pngoczO35g.pngMq6kNcy.pngHxL61bT.png

oaolHwW.png56yqAPu.pngll0CfnD.pngHhpzPA3.pngA6Pqy3l.png
FObX7rS.pngnWiQNX9.pngDXTcInl.png4ogWlJU.png
I got a code now,but thank you @sunnearts
I got a code now,but thank you @sunnearts
candle-smol.png