Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RAFFLE] Primals+ [Closed for winners]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Can I use my free ticket on the Hypnotic Sight, and I can give you 1kt for Chappell!, Thanks!
Can I use my free ticket on the Hypnotic Sight, and I can give you 1kt for Chappell!, Thanks!
@TheStrangeDuck Whooaaaa that's not how the raffle works! You use your free ticket to enter and every other ticket bought is another entry! Then you choose which prizes you would like to enter for if you win the raffle which is a random draw!
@TheStrangeDuck Whooaaaa that's not how the raffle works! You use your free ticket to enter and every other ticket bought is another entry! Then you choose which prizes you would like to enter for if you win the raffle which is a random draw!
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
ygWzlbs.pngAnDjjTc.png2br7eeF.png3XM5v23.pngNP3Qck5.png7GFlGJN.pngE3sjxsi.pngMrRCllp.pngCTuU1r6.pngeinxuSg.png
@TheStrangeDuck I'll enter you for the raffle and I'll put those as your choices for a prize ^^
@TheStrangeDuck I'll enter you for the raffle and I'll put those as your choices for a prize ^^
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
ygWzlbs.pngAnDjjTc.png2br7eeF.png3XM5v23.pngNP3Qck5.png7GFlGJN.pngE3sjxsi.pngMrRCllp.pngCTuU1r6.pngeinxuSg.png
Oh! Sorry I really don't enter raffles so I don't know how it works, haha!
Oh! Sorry I really don't enter raffles so I don't know how it works, haha!
@TheStrangeDuck That's totally fine! <3
@TheStrangeDuck That's totally fine! <3
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
Bump!
Bump!
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
I'll enter! my top three choices would be Orbit, Chappell and the water eggie c:
I'll enter! my top three choices would be Orbit, Chappell and the water eggie c:
b50af6888eb24158846ddd3f053bcfa2e0bc37df.png
@eggstve Sounds spiffy! I'll add ya to it! uwu
@eggstve Sounds spiffy! I'll add ya to it! uwu
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ello, can i enter?

If i won, my favourite things are The arcane primal fae, the Egg, and the hypnotic sight.

Also, i will send you payment for 5(possibly more, depending on how much i can spare) more tickets if thats ok!
Ello, can i enter?

If i won, my favourite things are The arcane primal fae, the Egg, and the hypnotic sight.

Also, i will send you payment for 5(possibly more, depending on how much i can spare) more tickets if thats ok!
Bee/Boo
They/Them
Pansexual
Minor
Just havin fun
Have a great day/night
@Amosius Sounds amazing! I'll put ya into the raffle right now! <3
@Amosius Sounds amazing! I'll put ya into the raffle right now! <3
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10