Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | For the Sphinxy people!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
hmm now that I'm thinking of my persona I need to make a sphinx of her.. but that leads to problems since she has the same name as a character I'd want a cosplay sphinx of ugh problems..
hmm now that I'm thinking of my persona I need to make a sphinx of her.. but that leads to problems since she has the same name as a character I'd want a cosplay sphinx of ugh problems..
Pooka I dont even know how to set a avatar here
Pooka I dont even know how to set a avatar here
@rainami Up on the top right corner next to your username should be an arrow for a drop down menu. Click on there and then "Change Avatar" and voila! ^^

I actually regret not creating Zeoyn as my starter/first gen dragon. He's pretty simple and gold, but I thought I could buy a skin for him sometime down the road... when I get the funds, heh.
@rainami Up on the top right corner next to your username should be an arrow for a drop down menu. Click on there and then "Change Avatar" and voila! ^^

I actually regret not creating Zeoyn as my starter/first gen dragon. He's pretty simple and gold, but I thought I could buy a skin for him sometime down the road... when I get the funds, heh.
[quote name="Toxi" date="2014-06-06 14:41:30"]Hai Gummii![/quote] Hey! I just came back from swimming...Since when was I this tan? xD
Toxi wrote on 2014-06-06 14:41:30:
Hai Gummii!

Hey!
I just came back from swimming...Since when was I this tan? xD
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
@Toxi
Kesi: -stares Shakir down-

I walk away to make a cake and the thread exploded.
@Toxi
Kesi: -stares Shakir down-

I walk away to make a cake and the thread exploded.
Im..not really sure how id handle Kirah as a dragon.

Humm..
Im..not really sure how id handle Kirah as a dragon.

Humm..
hello everyone :)
hello everyone :)
Shakir grins impishly at Kesi, "Come on.. you know you like nekid better too." He winks.

OMG.. I need to put him back his is box. >.
Shakir grins impishly at Kesi, "Come on.. you know you like nekid better too." He winks.

OMG.. I need to put him back his is box. >.
QMAMIdG.png
Kesi stares him down more.
Kesi stares him down more.
*snickers between the two*
*snickers between the two*
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36