Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | For the Sphinxy people!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
Shakir grins and wiggles his brows suggestively "You know you'd love it.."

and hehehe. I am excited! Just not.. full caps. >.> That's more drunk Toxi excited.. XD

HAH In-TOXI-cated Toxi. XD
Shakir grins and wiggles his brows suggestively "You know you'd love it.."

and hehehe. I am excited! Just not.. full caps. >.> That's more drunk Toxi excited.. XD

HAH In-TOXI-cated Toxi. XD
QMAMIdG.png
Pooka, you know I would given first chance! ^^ And I need to figure out how creating new dragons other than breeding works...

Speaking of which, have you guys talked about how currency is going to work?
Pooka, you know I would given first chance! ^^ And I need to figure out how creating new dragons other than breeding works...

Speaking of which, have you guys talked about how currency is going to work?
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29947/2994653_350.png[/img] Heidi: *Smiles* greetings Phae. How nice to see you. (lets no break the code XD)
2994653_350.png

Heidi: *Smiles* greetings Phae. How nice to see you.

(lets no break the code XD)
' curls up in corner '
' curls up in corner '
*noms on LadyLucrecia*

Don't mind me, new place, new faces... all around chatty!

@Gummii
*noms on LadyLucrecia*

Don't mind me, new place, new faces... all around chatty!

@Gummii
*pounces Lady Lucrecia*

HI
*pounces Lady Lucrecia*

HI
QMAMIdG.png
hmm I need to find a white and brown female dragon now.. I need a dragon to go with my name..
hmm I need to find a white and brown female dragon now.. I need a dragon to go with my name..
@Siopilos We've been discussing it. Mr. Pooka just needs to figure out how FR currency works still.

At the moment we're talking about pretty much the same formula. TONS of free stuff (at the same high ratio), some treasure and/or gem sales and some USD sales.

We need to carefully comb over all of the rules to make sure that we're following everything properly, but were originally aiming to release Sphinxes here around the time customs forms are done, or maybe just after they were all done. But recent events has hubby looking to see if he can aim for before the Heb wraps up. (Not sure about that one myself. It will be hard to catch up if he needs more pre-mades and things to release.)
@Siopilos We've been discussing it. Mr. Pooka just needs to figure out how FR currency works still.

At the moment we're talking about pretty much the same formula. TONS of free stuff (at the same high ratio), some treasure and/or gem sales and some USD sales.

We need to carefully comb over all of the rules to make sure that we're following everything properly, but were originally aiming to release Sphinxes here around the time customs forms are done, or maybe just after they were all done. But recent events has hubby looking to see if he can aim for before the Heb wraps up. (Not sure about that one myself. It will be hard to catch up if he needs more pre-mades and things to release.)
PhiTasKissysiggy.png
I'm still trying to decide what kind of dragon I want for my Fursona.. >.>;

I was debating the tundra only but.... I dunno
I'm still trying to decide what kind of dragon I want for my Fursona.. >.>;

I was debating the tundra only but.... I dunno
QMAMIdG.png
hmm.. ' tries to narrow down breeds for her fursona dragon '
hmm.. ' tries to narrow down breeds for her fursona dragon '
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36