Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | For the Sphinxy people!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
*hops in*
*hops in*
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
Hai Gummii!
Hai Gummii!
QMAMIdG.png
[quote name="melodysangel" date="2014-06-06 14:16:09"]And she didn't even get everyone! lets see if this works.. @rainami[/quote] yep and even alerted me to the thread!
melodysangel wrote on 2014-06-06 14:16:09:
And she didn't even get everyone!

lets see if this works..

@rainami

yep and even alerted me to the thread!
More people! Lots of white dragon avatars too. ^_^

I kinda love my Tasmira. Never had her on PI really, but she's one of my main, online dragon OCs. My friend who RP's her husband just joined and I've been helping her scour this site looking for a gen 1 dragon for sale that matches him. XD No luck yet.

It's odd when your characters have already been married for 10 years, longer then many RL marriages nowadays. O.o
More people! Lots of white dragon avatars too. ^_^

I kinda love my Tasmira. Never had her on PI really, but she's one of my main, online dragon OCs. My friend who RP's her husband just joined and I've been helping her scour this site looking for a gen 1 dragon for sale that matches him. XD No luck yet.

It's odd when your characters have already been married for 10 years, longer then many RL marriages nowadays. O.o
PhiTasKissysiggy.png
I like this name better than my pi name lol I use the name lucrecia , or some variant everywhere else but pi
I like this name better than my pi name lol I use the name lucrecia , or some variant everywhere else but pi
[img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s34/PookaWitch/Sphinxes/201-250/EF226.jpg[/img] hummmm huummmMMM uhhuhmmmm Yup I can work with this! [img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s34/PookaWitch/Sphinxes/301-350/EF311.gif[/img] I told you, you'd like it!
EF226.jpg

hummmm

huummmMMM

uhhuhmmmm

Yup I can work with this!

EF311.gif

I told you, you'd like it!
Mmm, sounds like a lot of fun is going to be in store for the next month then. ^^ I know it's been mentioned before, but I'm excited to see how everyone reacts to the Sphinxes here. I took a peak at the current adoptables forums and there are so many dragons, lol.

I didn't realize FR was only 1 year old o_O From the stuff being posted in my flight, they're going to release more dragons soon ^^
Mmm, sounds like a lot of fun is going to be in store for the next month then. ^^ I know it's been mentioned before, but I'm excited to see how everyone reacts to the Sphinxes here. I took a peak at the current adoptables forums and there are so many dragons, lol.

I didn't realize FR was only 1 year old o_O From the stuff being posted in my flight, they're going to release more dragons soon ^^
[img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s34/PookaWitch/Sphinxes/101-150/EF131.gif[/img] We may just need to scratch around here a bit and mark it as ours. >.>
EF131.gif
We may just need to scratch around here a bit and mark it as ours. >.>
PhiTasKissysiggy.png
[quote name="Siopilos" date="2014-06-06 14:47:25"]Mmm, sounds like a lot of fun is going to be in store for the next month then. ^^ I know it's been mentioned before, but I'm excited to see how everyone reacts to the Sphinxes here. I took a peak at the current adoptables forums and there are so many dragons, lol. I didn't realize FR was only 1 year old o_O From the stuff being posted in my flight, they're going to release more dragons soon ^^[/quote] This site is HUGELY amazing for releasing new, and amazing things, all the time. Seriously, I can't rave about how great FR is enough.
Siopilos wrote on 2014-06-06 14:47:25:

This site is HUGELY amazing for releasing new, and amazing things, all the time. Seriously, I can't rave about how great FR is enough.
PhiTasKissysiggy.png
I'm excited for this too! XD

I can see us exploding on here. Muahahahahaah

And Kira -- my white dragon.. is really mad I didn't start with the ice flight. >.>; But.. she's pretty darned perfect as is right now.
I'm excited for this too! XD

I can see us exploding on here. Muahahahahaah

And Kira -- my white dragon.. is really mad I didn't start with the ice flight. >.>; But.. she's pretty darned perfect as is right now.
QMAMIdG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36