Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Sino's art corner!(g/t/usd) closed
1 2
you have a lot of orders atm so i wanted to ask if you could ping me when you're open again? (i know your title says open but i dont wanna pile on)
you have a lot of orders atm so i wanted to ask if you could ping me when you're open again? (i know your title says open but i dont wanna pile on)
Na5WGHa.png
Heyya! I'd like to offer 200g for something of this snek

Shes sassy and kind of regal and powerful in atmosphere of sorts
Heyya! I'd like to offer 200g for something of this snek

Shes sassy and kind of regal and powerful in atmosphere of sorts
adfa.png
@ambathy of course! i can draw him ^^ send the payment and i will start in a bit

@desertsunne i would be able to make a clean sketch like the Spiral example uvu no shading but yes some required shines for the eyes

@asobu yeah i can! is what i have been drawing the most recently x'D

that would get you a fullshaded clean sketch uwu <3

@ogord its okay uwu i think i can handle one more im free tomorrow so i will have time,but if not i will tell you when im done <3

@riku ohhh snek! mostly a simple design other than the pattern so id say a clean sketch,may add some small shading >:3

i wont be accepting more for now but if you want to be part of a waitlist please tell me!
@ambathy of course! i can draw him ^^ send the payment and i will start in a bit

@desertsunne i would be able to make a clean sketch like the Spiral example uvu no shading but yes some required shines for the eyes

@asobu yeah i can! is what i have been drawing the most recently x'D

that would get you a fullshaded clean sketch uwu <3

@ogord its okay uwu i think i can handle one more im free tomorrow so i will have time,but if not i will tell you when im done <3

@riku ohhh snek! mostly a simple design other than the pattern so id say a clean sketch,may add some small shading >:3

i wont be accepting more for now but if you want to be part of a waitlist please tell me!
@Sinomis ok! So I'll send payment right now, accept it when you are ready! Thanks <3
@Sinomis ok! So I'll send payment right now, accept it when you are ready! Thanks <3
Untitled_Artwork.png
@sinomis okay! I'll place my order another time then when you aren't swamped! Thank you!
@sinomis okay! I'll place my order another time then when you aren't swamped! Thank you!
You may call me Zale. This name is from 4-5 years ago when I was young and stupid, so please disregard it. Returning to the site after about a 4 year break. Trying to adjust to everything is new. Please be patient!
awesome! i'll send payment over CR then!
awesome! i'll send payment over CR then!
JGJgvgA.png
Wolf! - FRT +20
fkWjutW.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.png

K8XEDpR.png
@Sinomis Sweet! Then I'd love something like a halfbody of her and offering 200g XD Sorry about the late reply, you forgot the 114 so I didn't get pinged XD
@Sinomis Sweet! Then I'd love something like a halfbody of her and offering 200g XD Sorry about the late reply, you forgot the 114 so I didn't get pinged XD
adfa.png
@Sinomis hello, how about commision? A month has passed and I'm starting to worry :(
@Sinomis hello, how about commision? A month has passed and I'm starting to worry :(
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2