Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dead Walks OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Smol manz is done
Name: Roosevelt
Sexuality: little manz is to young to know
Personality: Roosevelt likes to sit back and observe, he’s not one to go jumping into physical activities with his peers. He is quiet and he keeps his emotions trapped behind a stoic expression. He is a big fan of taking stuff apart and putting things back together, also puzzles are cool too.
Appearance: Drawing that doesn’t fit. He has very pale skin and almost black, brown hair. His hair is unkempt and often falls to cover his large brown eyes. He’ll wear whatever as long as it’s not a dress.
Other:
- He was abused before being taken to the orphanage which explains his personality.
- He likes to carry around a dark brownish grey burlap teddy that was gifted to him by one of the caretakers.
- Nicknamed Rosy by one of the younger kids in the orphanage
- WIP!
Smol manz is done
Name: Roosevelt
Sexuality: little manz is to young to know
Personality: Roosevelt likes to sit back and observe, he’s not one to go jumping into physical activities with his peers. He is quiet and he keeps his emotions trapped behind a stoic expression. He is a big fan of taking stuff apart and putting things back together, also puzzles are cool too.
Appearance: Drawing that doesn’t fit. He has very pale skin and almost black, brown hair. His hair is unkempt and often falls to cover his large brown eyes. He’ll wear whatever as long as it’s not a dress.
Other:
- He was abused before being taken to the orphanage which explains his personality.
- He likes to carry around a dark brownish grey burlap teddy that was gifted to him by one of the caretakers.
- Nicknamed Rosy by one of the younger kids in the orphanage
- WIP!
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
uh so pretty much rowan and will are doing some sneaky sneaky, umm benji (was kinda freaking out) and jez are gonna prolly look for will and ummm yeah i think that covers most of what’s happening right now?
uh so pretty much rowan and will are doing some sneaky sneaky, umm benji (was kinda freaking out) and jez are gonna prolly look for will and ummm yeah i think that covers most of what’s happening right now?
@Actinidia okay great :) u can jump in when you have the chance, i just got home and will reply soon
@Actinidia okay great :) u can jump in when you have the chance, i just got home and will reply soon
@SkyofStars

sorry! there's only 2 computers between 20+ guys where i stay at so i cant be on all the time, haha
@SkyofStars

sorry! there's only 2 computers between 20+ guys where i stay at so i cant be on all the time, haha
mart | often afk :(
there's 20+ ppl and 2 computers at my youth shelter
hey what's the layout of the place?? jez went upstairs so im assuming thats where all the residents' rooms are. am i right in assuming the staff room is on the 1st floor?
hey what's the layout of the place?? jez went upstairs so im assuming thats where all the residents' rooms are. am i right in assuming the staff room is on the 1st floor?
yeah i think so aha
yeah i think so aha
[quote name="friolero" date="2020-05-31 20:54:48" ] @SkyofStars sorry! there's only 2 computers between 20+ guys where i stay at so i cant be on all the time, haha [/quote] That's fine! :P
friolero wrote on 2020-05-31 20:54:48:
@SkyofStars

That's fine! :P
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
AAA, sorry for not being active yesterday!!! (i gotta work on art for an rp server and i have to pack up bc im moving in a few days fbhjnkdvb)
if someone doesnt mind, could i get a quick recap?
AAA, sorry for not being active yesterday!!! (i gotta work on art for an rp server and i have to pack up bc im moving in a few days fbhjnkdvb)
if someone doesnt mind, could i get a quick recap?
prmDFET.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
you're good!! have fun & good luck moving :> lemme go find where u were at and read through it real quick n ill get back 2 u
you're good!! have fun & good luck moving :> lemme go find where u were at and read through it real quick n ill get back 2 u
jez and will kind of got into it; jez went upstairs to her room and benji followed her to try and comfort her after packing a bag, just in case. jez also packed a bag. they ended up taking and kind of helping each other out, deciding to keep an eye on will and make sure he didnt go anywhere.

will and rowan meanwhile unlocked the caretakers' room with a key will had been given in honor of his responsibility. he finds a gun and some ammo tucked under the mattress, with a couple other useful trinkets; rowan finds some money. benji has a panic attack about the idea of will leaving that jez helps him through.

rowan heads up to his room to grab a knife now that he knows will is going to be running around with a knife, then heads back downstairs to the main room where everyone else is.

jez is asking will about the gun. a new (young) character, roosevelt, is sitting by the tv with a puzzle and watching the conversation. benji's there too.

i think thats it?? if i missed smth important jst add it on :]
jez and will kind of got into it; jez went upstairs to her room and benji followed her to try and comfort her after packing a bag, just in case. jez also packed a bag. they ended up taking and kind of helping each other out, deciding to keep an eye on will and make sure he didnt go anywhere.

will and rowan meanwhile unlocked the caretakers' room with a key will had been given in honor of his responsibility. he finds a gun and some ammo tucked under the mattress, with a couple other useful trinkets; rowan finds some money. benji has a panic attack about the idea of will leaving that jez helps him through.

rowan heads up to his room to grab a knife now that he knows will is going to be running around with a knife, then heads back downstairs to the main room where everyone else is.

jez is asking will about the gun. a new (young) character, roosevelt, is sitting by the tv with a puzzle and watching the conversation. benji's there too.

i think thats it?? if i missed smth important jst add it on :]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10