Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Joxar ate my Token [Spare Inventory Bug]
Hi bug reports forum. Was hoping I'd never have to use this buuuut...Joxar ate my prismatic token! I traded in one for a tailcoat and tried to trade the other for Will o the Wisps but it didn't appear in my inventory.... even though I now have 0 prismatic tokens and no copies of Will o the Wisps apparel! I looked in my hoard and my vault for it and haven't found it. I put things in the vault that were blue so I could see if I'd missed it, but nope. [emoji=wildclaw sad size=1] Is it just taking a while on the server's end to deliver it? Did Joxar totally just scam me? Time will tell, but I hope to get either the token or the apparel returned to me! Browser: Chrome (Most Recent version)
Hi bug reports forum. Was hoping I'd never have to use this buuuut...Joxar ate my prismatic token! I traded in one for a tailcoat and tried to trade the other for Will o the Wisps but it didn't appear in my inventory.... even though I now have 0 prismatic tokens and no copies of Will o the Wisps apparel!

I looked in my hoard and my vault for it and haven't found it. I put things in the vault that were blue so I could see if I'd missed it, but nope.

Is it just taking a while on the server's end to deliver it? Did Joxar totally just scam me? Time will tell, but I hope to get either the token or the apparel returned to me!

Browser: Chrome (Most Recent version)
rwFMC4s.png rQqG8yY.gifszeRblg.gifMUfIypK.gifrwFMC4s.png
@ReaperReyes have you cleared your cache?
@ReaperReyes have you cleared your cache?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

Yes, I have. I cleared my history for "All time" and logged into the site again and both items are still missing.
@Ralzakark

Yes, I have. I cleared my history for "All time" and logged into the site again and both items are still missing.
@ReaperReyes clearing history is not same as clearing cache. browser history is just list of what websites you have visited, cache is a collection of preloaded website data, and this is what you need to clear.
@ReaperReyes clearing history is not same as clearing cache. browser history is just list of what websites you have visited, cache is a collection of preloaded website data, and this is what you need to clear.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

I cleared everything under "Advanced Settings" in google, since it's easy to do so. Browsing data, cookies, etc... Still nothing. :(
@Ralzakark

I cleared everything under "Advanced Settings" in google, since it's easy to do so. Browsing data, cookies, etc... Still nothing. :(
Been a couple rollovers since the bug has happened and still lacking either thing. Clicking the button for a new one with a 0 balance, of course, returns a message saying I lack the token so it's not a visual error. Shuffled things in my hoard to see if it was hiding (again) and gotten new apparel since it happened and it hasn't resolved. [emoji=wildclaw sad size=2]
Been a couple rollovers since the bug has happened and still lacking either thing. Clicking the button for a new one with a 0 balance, of course, returns a message saying I lack the token so it's not a visual error. Shuffled things in my hoard to see if it was hiding (again) and gotten new apparel since it happened and it hasn't resolved.

@ReaperReyes

In that case fill out a Support Ticket with the time/date and what you bought listed for the admins to sort out.

Good luck!
@ReaperReyes

In that case fill out a Support Ticket with the time/date and what you bought listed for the admins to sort out.

Good luck!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?