Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SEMI-OPEN] Maya's Adopt Shop
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 266 267
@Mayasacha [b]Type of Adoptable:[/b] Wildclaw [b]Dragon picture:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39586633][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/395867/39586633.png[/img][/url] [outfit=1199332] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=754574&skin=18950&apparel=27204&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [s]cashmoney[/s] USD, for all the fancy accent stuff and his wisps [b]Wanna be on Pinglist?:[/b] Already on it!
@Mayasacha
Type of Adoptable: Wildclaw
Dragon picture:
39586633.png
Verrid

scry?sdid=754574&skin=18950&apparel=27204&xt=dressing.png
Payment Method: cashmoney USD, for all the fancy accent stuff and his wisps
Wanna be on Pinglist?: Already on it!
sBdLZtA.png
@Mayasacha edited and sent payment!
@Mayasacha edited and sent payment!
just a little lad
@Wolfdance That's neat and having dat different expression do suit better your boy personality indeed. Aye yes, I can do the sad expression for ya, no worries~ If you're ready, you can send payment and I shall have it done for you as soon as I can, thanks again! <3 @Tofubear Hey! Yes, I'll appreciate a PM with images please, I am a very visual one. No need to send it in a hurry, take your time there. ; w; Also, yes, if some pieces are layered, I can count them as one piece of apparel only~ I am also fine with simplifying, no trouble there. <3 @Contaminate Hiya! I estimate [skin=18950] at 10$ and [item=Will o' the Wisp] at 3$, total will be 15,50$USD, is this alright with you? O":
@Wolfdance
That's neat and having dat different expression do suit better your boy personality indeed. Aye yes, I can do the sad expression for ya, no worries~
If you're ready, you can send payment and I shall have it done for you as soon as I can, thanks again! <3

@Tofubear
Hey!
Yes, I'll appreciate a PM with images please, I am a very visual one. No need to send it in a hurry, take your time there. ; w;
Also, yes, if some pieces are layered, I can count them as one piece of apparel only~
I am also fine with simplifying, no trouble there. <3

@Contaminate
Hiya!
I estimate at 10$ and Will o' the Wisp at 3$, total will be 15,50$USD, is this alright with you? O":
dc2b5f53d696ac4a5c23f0441cf6188fc1369977.png
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
~Star my chonk bog! Give him bananas!
Yep, that sounds good to me :D
Yep, that sounds good to me :D
sBdLZtA.png
@Mayasacha

Thank you very much! I will send you the payment in a minute. ^.^
@Mayasacha

Thank you very much! I will send you the payment in a minute. ^.^
@Mayasacha By the way, can you paint his big nails orange? Close to the color of the wings.[emoji=mirror laughing size=1] [img]https://img.pawoo.net/media_attachments/files/027/729/622/original/86e1d7bbb022c24c.png[/img]
@Mayasacha
By the way, can you paint his big nails orange? Close to the color of the wings.
86e1d7bbb022c24c.png
@Contaminate
Sorry for late reply, but alright, I shall send you a PM with Paypal details, thank you so much!~

@Honeysuckle01
Hi!
Yes, I can do the big claws orange, no trouble~
Also, I did receive yar payment, just to let ya know. c;
@Contaminate
Sorry for late reply, but alright, I shall send you a PM with Paypal details, thank you so much!~

@Honeysuckle01
Hi!
Yes, I can do the big claws orange, no trouble~
Also, I did receive yar payment, just to let ya know. c;
dc2b5f53d696ac4a5c23f0441cf6188fc1369977.png
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
~Star my chonk bog! Give him bananas!
@Mayasacha
Thank you very much!:3
@Mayasacha
Thank you very much!:3
@Mayasacha could i be put on the pinglist for if you ever add a spiral base? ty!
@Mayasacha could i be put on the pinglist for if you ever add a spiral base? ty!
a
P9aWhak.png Qsi7AgW.png JNAfoEf.png Pgv53XB.png WKtl2lb.png
@Mayasacha I would LOVE to be on your pinglist please!! Thanks
@Mayasacha I would LOVE to be on your pinglist please!! Thanks
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 266 267