Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A jump back in time
1 2 3 4 5 6
@moodnoot Merry Christmas,mood! Hope you have wondrous holidays!
@moodnoot Merry Christmas,mood! Hope you have wondrous holidays!
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@Moodnoot Heya Mood! Happy late holidays! Haven’t heard from ya in a while, hope you’re doing well.
@Moodnoot Heya Mood! Happy late holidays! Haven’t heard from ya in a while, hope you’re doing well.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@moodnoot hello. How are you doing?
@moodnoot hello. How are you doing?
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern
Wow, it has been a log time huh? I just wanted to stop by and apologize for disappearing for so long. Thank you for all those check ins! Even though I wasn't around its still really sweet! Thanks for keeping the thread alive! I wish I could give you an descent explanation because heaven knows you deserve one, but I hope you know I am really sorry.
I was really into this rp and you are an phenomenal writer! If you'd be willing to jump back into this with me I'd really like that! But if your not interested then I'd understand.
I hope your staying safe and healthy!
Have an wonderful day!
-Moodnoot
@ShadowWyvern
Wow, it has been a log time huh? I just wanted to stop by and apologize for disappearing for so long. Thank you for all those check ins! Even though I wasn't around its still really sweet! Thanks for keeping the thread alive! I wish I could give you an descent explanation because heaven knows you deserve one, but I hope you know I am really sorry.
I was really into this rp and you are an phenomenal writer! If you'd be willing to jump back into this with me I'd really like that! But if your not interested then I'd understand.
I hope your staying safe and healthy!
Have an wonderful day!
-Moodnoot
Hello again! To answer your question, I’m still very much interested in continuing on with the story and I’m really glad to hear from you again!

Hope you also have the most amazing day as well!
-Wyvern
@moodnoot

I think it was your turn to write something when we left off.
Hello again! To answer your question, I’m still very much interested in continuing on with the story and I’m really glad to hear from you again!

Hope you also have the most amazing day as well!
-Wyvern
@moodnoot

I think it was your turn to write something when we left off.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
(Thank you so much! I’m so glad you want to continue! I’ll respond as often as I can, unfortunately I work a lot so it will probably take me a few days to finish a post!
I worked out Ceirzo’s whole backstory a while ago but never wrote it down, really regretting that now since I forgot a bunch of it, oof. At least I still remember some of the main points!)

Ceirzo smiled to herself when she heard Shercei coming up behind her and the harpy began nodding in time with the tune, and, once she became more familiar with the rhythm, began to hum along. The forest was looming and unfamiliar, so different from the lands of the lightweaver she’d been in such a short time ago. Still, it wasn’t outwardly threatening either and had this all been a planned adventure from the start Ceirzo reckoned she’d fascinated, flying around, exploring the twisting trees and strange foliage. As it was, this wasn’t so bad, she was alive and among friends, what more could one ask? Moments later, Jevudhat and the birds joined them and Ceirzo reached up to give Medusa a little scratch on the head, obviously pleased the bird had chosen her shoulder as a perch.

The harpy’s humming died off as the sun began to set, feeling a thread of unease about traveling a strange land in the dark, though the sertis seemed unbothered. Maybe it was just the softer lighting but they seemed more peaceful than they were before, they’re expressions content but far away. She turned her focus back to the forest unwilling to break the easy silence with her paranoia, after all those two beast folk had been to, they deserved some time with their own thoughts. She missed the chattering of her flockmates, the sounds of wings rushing through the night sky, not the unnatural tread of her long ungainly talons against the forest floor as she picked her way over the gnarled roots and glowing mushrooms, doing her best not to trip in the dim light.

A clinking sound to her left caught Ceirzo’s attention and she turned towards the sound, half expecting it to be greeted with an arrow or perhaps a throwing knife from the dark corners of the wood. Her feathers relaxed when she realized it was just Jevudhat fiddling with some device. She tilted her head to one side, curious. They were spectacles, she realized with some surprise, through the lens were filled with swirling pictures like a kaleidoscope. As he began looking around her eyes narrowed, trying to see what the sertis found so interesting though whatever it was it seemed without the glasses there was just forest.

Ceirzo stopped and looked over at Shercei, “What’s he looking at?” she asked but the Seris was already walking back towards her friend. She watched as she took the glasses from Jevuhdat and began looking around excitedly and tried to stand up a bit straighter when Shercei’s gaze turned to her, not knowing what she’d look like through the strange glasses. At the mention of her having ‘nice aura colors’ her tail feathers fanned a bit at the complaint, looking chuffed even if she wasn’t quiet sure what it meant, then fluffed up again at the mention of magic.
“Those can really let you see all that?” She asked, a bit of awe creeping into her voice.

As the two beast folk rejoined her she eye’d the dark goop beneath their eyes, “I think your glasses might be leaking” she commented with a laugh and tapped her mask.
The harpy’s amusement trailed off and she looked ahead thoughtfully, “You know, my Dad could do magic. He was quite good at it, amazing really, used to watch him at it for hours…”
Ceirzo shook her head as though shaking off the memory,
“Anyways, never though I inherited anything from him but my feathers.”
She hadn’t thought about learning magic in a long time. As a hatchling it had always been something of a secret ambition of her’s, and truth be told it still was. But, her clan discouraged it and with no one to teach her and no luck figuring things out on her own over time she just assumed she didn’t have any magic to start with.
(Thank you so much! I’m so glad you want to continue! I’ll respond as often as I can, unfortunately I work a lot so it will probably take me a few days to finish a post!
I worked out Ceirzo’s whole backstory a while ago but never wrote it down, really regretting that now since I forgot a bunch of it, oof. At least I still remember some of the main points!)

Ceirzo smiled to herself when she heard Shercei coming up behind her and the harpy began nodding in time with the tune, and, once she became more familiar with the rhythm, began to hum along. The forest was looming and unfamiliar, so different from the lands of the lightweaver she’d been in such a short time ago. Still, it wasn’t outwardly threatening either and had this all been a planned adventure from the start Ceirzo reckoned she’d fascinated, flying around, exploring the twisting trees and strange foliage. As it was, this wasn’t so bad, she was alive and among friends, what more could one ask? Moments later, Jevudhat and the birds joined them and Ceirzo reached up to give Medusa a little scratch on the head, obviously pleased the bird had chosen her shoulder as a perch.

The harpy’s humming died off as the sun began to set, feeling a thread of unease about traveling a strange land in the dark, though the sertis seemed unbothered. Maybe it was just the softer lighting but they seemed more peaceful than they were before, they’re expressions content but far away. She turned her focus back to the forest unwilling to break the easy silence with her paranoia, after all those two beast folk had been to, they deserved some time with their own thoughts. She missed the chattering of her flockmates, the sounds of wings rushing through the night sky, not the unnatural tread of her long ungainly talons against the forest floor as she picked her way over the gnarled roots and glowing mushrooms, doing her best not to trip in the dim light.

A clinking sound to her left caught Ceirzo’s attention and she turned towards the sound, half expecting it to be greeted with an arrow or perhaps a throwing knife from the dark corners of the wood. Her feathers relaxed when she realized it was just Jevudhat fiddling with some device. She tilted her head to one side, curious. They were spectacles, she realized with some surprise, through the lens were filled with swirling pictures like a kaleidoscope. As he began looking around her eyes narrowed, trying to see what the sertis found so interesting though whatever it was it seemed without the glasses there was just forest.

Ceirzo stopped and looked over at Shercei, “What’s he looking at?” she asked but the Seris was already walking back towards her friend. She watched as she took the glasses from Jevuhdat and began looking around excitedly and tried to stand up a bit straighter when Shercei’s gaze turned to her, not knowing what she’d look like through the strange glasses. At the mention of her having ‘nice aura colors’ her tail feathers fanned a bit at the complaint, looking chuffed even if she wasn’t quiet sure what it meant, then fluffed up again at the mention of magic.
“Those can really let you see all that?” She asked, a bit of awe creeping into her voice.

As the two beast folk rejoined her she eye’d the dark goop beneath their eyes, “I think your glasses might be leaking” she commented with a laugh and tapped her mask.
The harpy’s amusement trailed off and she looked ahead thoughtfully, “You know, my Dad could do magic. He was quite good at it, amazing really, used to watch him at it for hours…”
Ceirzo shook her head as though shaking off the memory,
“Anyways, never though I inherited anything from him but my feathers.”
She hadn’t thought about learning magic in a long time. As a hatchling it had always been something of a secret ambition of her’s, and truth be told it still was. But, her clan discouraged it and with no one to teach her and no luck figuring things out on her own over time she just assumed she didn’t have any magic to start with.
Having seen enough, the skinny Serthis took the glasses off and Shenzi once again took them from his hand, offering them to the harpy with an easygoing grin.
"Well, guess tha' nah true,eh? N' aye,thar do. Wanna try? Teh liquid be nah harmful. We 'ave yer back. " She reassured, referring to keep her safe from potential threats while she's using the odd device.

The woman glanced over at her tanned friend as he signed something, chuckling a little before translating, trying and struggling to speak a bit more clearly instead of the broken language.
"Ye can still walk with 'em on but it be a wee distracting." She said, looking proud of her translation and while her draconian was still awful and awkward, it was pretty clear and much easier to understand what she's saying.

It was just an offer to cheer up Cierzo and take her mind off of the sad memories for a moment or few. The trio were still moving, just at a slower pace. The atmosphere still calm and relaxed around them as fireflies flitted around the woods, lighting the imposing seeming forest of shadows a little, the glowing mushrooms helping further.

Occasionally an owl would hoot from its perch buried in the dense line of high pine trees, another nightly bird piping up as well at random, crickets singing their song softly- painting a beautiful nocturnal picture, the rays of moonlight sneaking through the canopy and dancing across the grass, painting it a dull dappled light.

Jevudhat's smile however faltered, lips curling into a line of unease and brows knitting together in concern as his sapphire eyes suddenly darted around the area. He turned around to face the treeline, scanning the darkened cornucopia with a growing sense of paranoia. Something wasn't quite right.
Goosebumps rose up on his skin and anxiety started settling in his heart and mind as he continues to look around for danger, unable to shake off the awful feeling that's creeping up on his nerves.

It's like someone is around, waiting and watching them, their every move- somewhere from the forest.

The Opheodrys noticed his unease and glanced at him over her shoulder in question, tone puzzled as she inquires cautiously.
"Jevu? Wha' wrong matey?" The only answer she was given by the Alchemist was a gesture, the guy raising his right arm and pointing in the direction of the trees.

A dark frown clouded Shercei's features and she gently passed the spectacles into the other beast's hand then slinked closer to the man, drawing her cutlass out of its shaft, looking ready to fight.

She reared up on her scaly tail, lowering her torso a little bit in a threatening fighting stance, coal eyes trained ahead as she took a bold step forward, her shipmate lowering his arm slowly while staring at the foliage.

He looks indecisive, torn between backing up and fleeing to hide, and staying by the former pirate's side to help in case she needs it.
Still, Jevudhat copied the other snake's stance in an attempt to make himself appear intimidating, standing straighter than the Opheodrys and ready to spring right into action.

"Come at me! Show yerself!" Shouted Shenzi, voice venomous and rough, menacing as she dares whoever is watching to come out-her blade glinting in the pale light as she strains her hearing tensely while the Serthis beside her flinches and turns his head to look at her sharply in disbelief. Fear was etched all over his face as if he's asking his friend whether she's crazy.

But her expression was set resolutely with reserved ferocity.
Nothing moves nor makes a sound-The tense quiet hanging heavily for a long moment.

A faint crunching of grass causes the woman to snap her fiery gaze in its direction.

Meanwhile, hidden amongst the dark canopy of the woods, stood a figure- obscured by the shadows. Another silhouette shifts beside them steadily, placing one of their feet forward in a half advance and flickering their tail as if waiting for a signal from their companion.

A low hiss slips past the shadow's lips, through thin sharp teeth, purple eyes looking at the trio in the clearing.
The first figure lifts their hand in a gesture for the reptilian to hold still, blazing orange irises observing the three Beastclans members carefully- gauging their skills from a distance- a bloodthirsty smile on their lips.

Heh, newbies. Rather bold. I like that. They might live.

With a sharp flick of their tail, the second shadow lunges forward with a great leap and a raptor-like caw- drawing Shercei's attention and forcing her to jump back to avoid the sickle claws and snapping jaws.
The pear colored Wildclaw snaps his jaws at her again, advancing on her threateningly with a flap of his greenish leathery wings, lifting a foot when the pirate tries to slash at him and kicked at the shorter Beastclans member- sending him staggering back by surprise.

A flash of leaf greenish-yellow shot from the treeline not a second later after the dragon's ambush and blocked Shercei's cutlass before it could touch the other's hide.
With a frightened muted yip, Jevudhat quickly backed up as the reptilian leaped at him, his back bumping against the harpy's side.
He tries to fight the creature off, throwing a desperate punch that wasn't very good and whipped his tail at the dragon's feet instinctively.

The pirate glares at the taller male in front of her who shouted something back without taking his eyes off her, his grin fierce and challenging- dagger in hand.
He's about a head taller than her, broad shoulders and chest, muscular build of body- one of his ears torn up and three slashes running across the bridge of his nose.
He seems like a war veteran, no older than twenty five years, body marred by lots of various scars from previous battles.

With a furious growl Shenzi lunges at him again, hissing in frustration as he not only blocked her wide swing yet again but also kicked her in the side, rearing up on his tail with a taunting sneer.
"Not bad. Not bad. Is that all ya've got, girlie?" -The dude taunts in native language, watching her. It's been a long time since she's last spoken in her language but she hasn't forgotten it, clearly understanding his words.

Oh the nerve this bugger has.

The Opheodrys pushes herself off the ground, picking up her cutlass again- pupils shrinked into thin slits as she glares at him annoyed.
"What you want from us, prat? Why did you try to ambush us?" She hissed back at the arrogant jerk angrily before attacking once again, swinging wildly, growing significantly irritated as he keeps sidestepping and dodging her blows with ease- expression smug.

Shenz scowled unimpressed when her opponent rises his thick bushy eyebrows almost casually, looking unbothered. And very punchable.
"Eh? Not tellin'. Also not tellin'."

At the still self-assured, arrogant and defiant look, the serpentine female coiled up on her tail, eyes flashing dangerously as she narrows them.
Without a warning, she lashes out her dark green scaled tail, whipping the idiot right across the face and swiftly slapping that grin off his scarred mug.

The blow nearly made him loose his balance and sprawl on the ground, the former pirate not wasting time as she wraps her tail around his frame, squeezing tightly while drawing closer.
Shercei seized the stranger by the colar of his coat, looming over him as she jostles him harshly and forces him to look her dead in the eyes.
"Listen you buffoon, I am asking for the last time- Why did you jump at us? Why did you try to take our friend? "

The moron glared back at her, no longer smug as he retorts rudely in a rather vulgar dialect, fiery gaze blazing with equal aggression.
"Like Shade I'm tellin' ya ol' hag!"

With an extremely narked hissing growl, the woman jostles him yet again, more roughly than before while tightening her grip around him.

Meanwhile, woken up by the commotion and jostling, Medusa jumped at the dragon with a series of loud aggrieved shrieks and squawks- scratching the Wildclaw's snout relentlessly.

This startled the dragon, making him yip in frightened surprise and back up hurriedly with the grumpy scarlet macaw waddling after him with her wings flared and flapping.
She looks like a chicken as she chases the poor reptilian, catching the rest of the group's attention.

Including Chirpigeon who was perching on a nearby high branch, looking down at the scene with wide scared eyes.

"YaaAw,that hurts! Ow! OW! Not the snout! Not the snout! I can't do this bro, mission failed! Abort! Abort! Ow!" The dragon whines and complains, running off towards the forest and leaving the other with the group, ducking down whenever the parrot got another nick.

The Serthis fighter whipped his head to watch his adopted sibling run, cursing in displeasure. "What?! At least don't leave me here! Anüng, get back here ya goof! It ain't over yet!" He yelled but in vain. "Ugh,damn it. Half-witted coward."- he muttered sourly then added nonchalantly with a shrug of his shoulders- "Welp, that was shìt. Ol' riddgie gonna cut our heads."

Shercei wrinkled her nose a little, looking like a disapproving mother as she reprimands- "Oi,watch yer language, punk. Ye curse like a medic. And wha' be tis 'riddgie' business, eh? Wha' be yer name?" -the greenish lady questions, earning herself a grumpy glare from the veteran.

"Sod off. None of ya business." The man spat, narrowing his eyes suspiciously at the amused grin that began to tug on the other snake's lips.

"Well, ahoy, 'Sod off', ye 'ave two options: explain yer antics 'n answer me riddles, 'n we may consider lettin' ye join us. Or, be a bigger idiot 'n get yer tail kicked. Oh, 'n ye shall be dragged 'round as a prisoner. Pick yer poison."
Shenzi's tone of voice was light and humorous but ultimately held an underlying hit of warning as she presented the guy with the options- watching him expectantly.
Having seen enough, the skinny Serthis took the glasses off and Shenzi once again took them from his hand, offering them to the harpy with an easygoing grin.
"Well, guess tha' nah true,eh? N' aye,thar do. Wanna try? Teh liquid be nah harmful. We 'ave yer back. " She reassured, referring to keep her safe from potential threats while she's using the odd device.

The woman glanced over at her tanned friend as he signed something, chuckling a little before translating, trying and struggling to speak a bit more clearly instead of the broken language.
"Ye can still walk with 'em on but it be a wee distracting." She said, looking proud of her translation and while her draconian was still awful and awkward, it was pretty clear and much easier to understand what she's saying.

It was just an offer to cheer up Cierzo and take her mind off of the sad memories for a moment or few. The trio were still moving, just at a slower pace. The atmosphere still calm and relaxed around them as fireflies flitted around the woods, lighting the imposing seeming forest of shadows a little, the glowing mushrooms helping further.

Occasionally an owl would hoot from its perch buried in the dense line of high pine trees, another nightly bird piping up as well at random, crickets singing their song softly- painting a beautiful nocturnal picture, the rays of moonlight sneaking through the canopy and dancing across the grass, painting it a dull dappled light.

Jevudhat's smile however faltered, lips curling into a line of unease and brows knitting together in concern as his sapphire eyes suddenly darted around the area. He turned around to face the treeline, scanning the darkened cornucopia with a growing sense of paranoia. Something wasn't quite right.
Goosebumps rose up on his skin and anxiety started settling in his heart and mind as he continues to look around for danger, unable to shake off the awful feeling that's creeping up on his nerves.

It's like someone is around, waiting and watching them, their every move- somewhere from the forest.

The Opheodrys noticed his unease and glanced at him over her shoulder in question, tone puzzled as she inquires cautiously.
"Jevu? Wha' wrong matey?" The only answer she was given by the Alchemist was a gesture, the guy raising his right arm and pointing in the direction of the trees.

A dark frown clouded Shercei's features and she gently passed the spectacles into the other beast's hand then slinked closer to the man, drawing her cutlass out of its shaft, looking ready to fight.

She reared up on her scaly tail, lowering her torso a little bit in a threatening fighting stance, coal eyes trained ahead as she took a bold step forward, her shipmate lowering his arm slowly while staring at the foliage.

He looks indecisive, torn between backing up and fleeing to hide, and staying by the former pirate's side to help in case she needs it.
Still, Jevudhat copied the other snake's stance in an attempt to make himself appear intimidating, standing straighter than the Opheodrys and ready to spring right into action.

"Come at me! Show yerself!" Shouted Shenzi, voice venomous and rough, menacing as she dares whoever is watching to come out-her blade glinting in the pale light as she strains her hearing tensely while the Serthis beside her flinches and turns his head to look at her sharply in disbelief. Fear was etched all over his face as if he's asking his friend whether she's crazy.

But her expression was set resolutely with reserved ferocity.
Nothing moves nor makes a sound-The tense quiet hanging heavily for a long moment.

A faint crunching of grass causes the woman to snap her fiery gaze in its direction.

Meanwhile, hidden amongst the dark canopy of the woods, stood a figure- obscured by the shadows. Another silhouette shifts beside them steadily, placing one of their feet forward in a half advance and flickering their tail as if waiting for a signal from their companion.

A low hiss slips past the shadow's lips, through thin sharp teeth, purple eyes looking at the trio in the clearing.
The first figure lifts their hand in a gesture for the reptilian to hold still, blazing orange irises observing the three Beastclans members carefully- gauging their skills from a distance- a bloodthirsty smile on their lips.

Heh, newbies. Rather bold. I like that. They might live.

With a sharp flick of their tail, the second shadow lunges forward with a great leap and a raptor-like caw- drawing Shercei's attention and forcing her to jump back to avoid the sickle claws and snapping jaws.
The pear colored Wildclaw snaps his jaws at her again, advancing on her threateningly with a flap of his greenish leathery wings, lifting a foot when the pirate tries to slash at him and kicked at the shorter Beastclans member- sending him staggering back by surprise.

A flash of leaf greenish-yellow shot from the treeline not a second later after the dragon's ambush and blocked Shercei's cutlass before it could touch the other's hide.
With a frightened muted yip, Jevudhat quickly backed up as the reptilian leaped at him, his back bumping against the harpy's side.
He tries to fight the creature off, throwing a desperate punch that wasn't very good and whipped his tail at the dragon's feet instinctively.

The pirate glares at the taller male in front of her who shouted something back without taking his eyes off her, his grin fierce and challenging- dagger in hand.
He's about a head taller than her, broad shoulders and chest, muscular build of body- one of his ears torn up and three slashes running across the bridge of his nose.
He seems like a war veteran, no older than twenty five years, body marred by lots of various scars from previous battles.

With a furious growl Shenzi lunges at him again, hissing in frustration as he not only blocked her wide swing yet again but also kicked her in the side, rearing up on his tail with a taunting sneer.
"Not bad. Not bad. Is that all ya've got, girlie?" -The dude taunts in native language, watching her. It's been a long time since she's last spoken in her language but she hasn't forgotten it, clearly understanding his words.

Oh the nerve this bugger has.

The Opheodrys pushes herself off the ground, picking up her cutlass again- pupils shrinked into thin slits as she glares at him annoyed.
"What you want from us, prat? Why did you try to ambush us?" She hissed back at the arrogant jerk angrily before attacking once again, swinging wildly, growing significantly irritated as he keeps sidestepping and dodging her blows with ease- expression smug.

Shenz scowled unimpressed when her opponent rises his thick bushy eyebrows almost casually, looking unbothered. And very punchable.
"Eh? Not tellin'. Also not tellin'."

At the still self-assured, arrogant and defiant look, the serpentine female coiled up on her tail, eyes flashing dangerously as she narrows them.
Without a warning, she lashes out her dark green scaled tail, whipping the idiot right across the face and swiftly slapping that grin off his scarred mug.

The blow nearly made him loose his balance and sprawl on the ground, the former pirate not wasting time as she wraps her tail around his frame, squeezing tightly while drawing closer.
Shercei seized the stranger by the colar of his coat, looming over him as she jostles him harshly and forces him to look her dead in the eyes.
"Listen you buffoon, I am asking for the last time- Why did you jump at us? Why did you try to take our friend? "

The moron glared back at her, no longer smug as he retorts rudely in a rather vulgar dialect, fiery gaze blazing with equal aggression.
"Like Shade I'm tellin' ya ol' hag!"

With an extremely narked hissing growl, the woman jostles him yet again, more roughly than before while tightening her grip around him.

Meanwhile, woken up by the commotion and jostling, Medusa jumped at the dragon with a series of loud aggrieved shrieks and squawks- scratching the Wildclaw's snout relentlessly.

This startled the dragon, making him yip in frightened surprise and back up hurriedly with the grumpy scarlet macaw waddling after him with her wings flared and flapping.
She looks like a chicken as she chases the poor reptilian, catching the rest of the group's attention.

Including Chirpigeon who was perching on a nearby high branch, looking down at the scene with wide scared eyes.

"YaaAw,that hurts! Ow! OW! Not the snout! Not the snout! I can't do this bro, mission failed! Abort! Abort! Ow!" The dragon whines and complains, running off towards the forest and leaving the other with the group, ducking down whenever the parrot got another nick.

The Serthis fighter whipped his head to watch his adopted sibling run, cursing in displeasure. "What?! At least don't leave me here! Anüng, get back here ya goof! It ain't over yet!" He yelled but in vain. "Ugh,damn it. Half-witted coward."- he muttered sourly then added nonchalantly with a shrug of his shoulders- "Welp, that was shìt. Ol' riddgie gonna cut our heads."

Shercei wrinkled her nose a little, looking like a disapproving mother as she reprimands- "Oi,watch yer language, punk. Ye curse like a medic. And wha' be tis 'riddgie' business, eh? Wha' be yer name?" -the greenish lady questions, earning herself a grumpy glare from the veteran.

"Sod off. None of ya business." The man spat, narrowing his eyes suspiciously at the amused grin that began to tug on the other snake's lips.

"Well, ahoy, 'Sod off', ye 'ave two options: explain yer antics 'n answer me riddles, 'n we may consider lettin' ye join us. Or, be a bigger idiot 'n get yer tail kicked. Oh, 'n ye shall be dragged 'round as a prisoner. Pick yer poison."
Shenzi's tone of voice was light and humorous but ultimately held an underlying hit of warning as she presented the guy with the options- watching him expectantly.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
(I might put a drawing of the new guy. No promises. Also to get a better idea of Medusa's chase,here's a clip: just watch the first few seconds.
(I might put a drawing of the new guy. No promises. Also to get a better idea of Medusa's chase,here's a clip: just watch the first few seconds.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Welp,here's a bump for month June! To prevent the thread from vanishing...
Welp,here's a bump for month June! To prevent the thread from vanishing...
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@moodnoot hey wat up? How’s it going?
@moodnoot hey wat up? How’s it going?
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 3 4 5 6