mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
DO NOT DIE
DO NOT DIE
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@riverpaw67

I don't think CopyCat7151 has been active for a little while, all of their dragons are low on energy :/
@riverpaw67

I don't think CopyCat7151 has been active for a little while, all of their dragons are low on energy :/
wpEE9mo.pngbicatcher.png
Aww. I really wanted this to continue :(
Aww. I really wanted this to continue :(
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@riverpaw67 Man this would have been cool to do. People want to try it with one of mine, or a different dragon?
@riverpaw67 Man this would have been cool to do. People want to try it with one of mine, or a different dragon?
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@MediaeLycan @riverpaw67

I'm all for trying it with a new dragon! I wish I could have found this before :] I have a few buddies I'd be willing to offer
@MediaeLycan @riverpaw67

I'm all for trying it with a new dragon! I wish I could have found this before :] I have a few buddies I'd be willing to offer
wpEE9mo.pngbicatcher.png
Ok! I'm going to ping @CopyCat7151 anyway just in case, hopefully Windfall will continue her travels eventually.

If someone wishes to start a new thread, we can get another baby traveling! I'll be sure to start another one once I get my lair expansion and hatch my much-awaited nests ^^
Ok! I'm going to ping @CopyCat7151 anyway just in case, hopefully Windfall will continue her travels eventually.

If someone wishes to start a new thread, we can get another baby traveling! I'll be sure to start another one once I get my lair expansion and hatch my much-awaited nests ^^
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Super sorry! Yes, Windfall will be continuing her travels. Nobody wanted to take her for a while, the last time I was on there was still radio silence and then I got distracted by life and didn't play for a while. I didn't mean to scare anyone, who am I passing her on to? @MediaeLycan ?
Super sorry! Yes, Windfall will be continuing her travels. Nobody wanted to take her for a while, the last time I was on there was still radio silence and then I got distracted by life and didn't play for a while. I didn't mean to scare anyone, who am I passing her on to? @MediaeLycan ?
@CopyCat7151 I'll take her on, sure!
@CopyCat7151 I'll take her on, sure!
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
1 2 3 4 5 6