@OverlyOptimistic She's on her way!
@OverlyOptimistic She's on her way!
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@MediaeLycan got her! Thanks
@MediaeLycan got her! Thanks
HX0RiC0.png
@riverpaw67

I’ve had Windfall for quite a while now, is there anyone else who’s like to take her in?
@riverpaw67

I’ve had Windfall for quite a while now, is there anyone else who’s like to take her in?
HX0RiC0.png
[quote name="solisf" date="2020-06-11 10:23:59" ] @/riverpaw67 i'd love to take her in sometime!! i'm sure my dragons would love to meet her [/quote] [quote name="LegendaryStories" date="2020-06-11 12:50:43" ] @/riverpaw67 She’s always welcome in my lair if you need someone to take her! [/quote] @OverlyOptimistic, both solisf and LegendaryStories showed interest a while ago, perhaps they still are?
solisf wrote on 2020-06-11 10:23:59:
@/riverpaw67
i'd love to take her in sometime!! i'm sure my dragons would love to meet her
LegendaryStories wrote on 2020-06-11 12:50:43:
@/riverpaw67
She’s always welcome in my lair if you need someone to take her!

@OverlyOptimistic, both solisf and LegendaryStories showed interest a while ago, perhaps they still are?
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@riverpaw67
She’s still welcome! I’d love to have her.
@riverpaw67
She’s still welcome! I’d love to have her.
@LegendaryStories

Ok! I’ll send her over via CR :)
@LegendaryStories

Ok! I’ll send her over via CR :)
HX0RiC0.png
@OverlyOptimistic

Great, thank you!
@OverlyOptimistic

Great, thank you!
@riverpaw67
As much of a delight it was to have windfall, I think it's about time she leaves my lair. If anyone wants to take her then she's free to travel.
@riverpaw67
As much of a delight it was to have windfall, I think it's about time she leaves my lair. If anyone wants to take her then she's free to travel.
@LegendaryStories I’m not sure if anyone’s waiting to take her right now... solisf was interested a while ago but appears to be on a hiatus. Hopefully someone will come along and find this soon.
@LegendaryStories I’m not sure if anyone’s waiting to take her right now... solisf was interested a while ago but appears to be on a hiatus. Hopefully someone will come along and find this soon.
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6