Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Windfall (A Traveling Dragon)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]https://i.ibb.co/br5s0bV/54-B1-A69-F-5-C55-4699-B849-FAB1-B9-A31-ADD.png[/img] Hello! Not sure where to put this thread but it’s a game, so this seemed as good a place as any. This is Windfall. She LOVES to travel. Her current goal is to spend a day in at least [b]15[/b] lairs around Flight Rising. (10/15) [b]Rules:[/b] Whatever you do, you CANNOT exalt her, under any circumstances. Nope. It defeats the purpose of the game. You can, however, change her appearance (genes, breed, permabab) If you want to add apparel or a skin/accent, it will either only be on her while she’s in your lair, or you can send it with her on her journey. When you get her, add your name to the list of lairs she’s been in. Don’t forget to track the date! [b]How this will work:[/b] The first person to post after this one will ping me and ask for Windfall. I’ll send her in a one-way CR (since dragons can’t be sent through messages). The next person will have Windfall for a little bit, depending on thread traffic. They will add their name to the list, do what they want with her, and once pinged by the next person, send Windfall along. The goal of this is to see how many lairs we can get her in! It’ll be fun to track her journey! An example of how this might go: Player 1: Windfall is ready for takeoff! Player 2: @/Player 1, send her to me! Player 2 (later I guess): Windfall is ready to go! Player 3: @/Player 2, Alright, I’ll take her next! And so on. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60420499] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/604205/60420499_350.png[/img] [/url] Without further ado... Windfall is ready for takeoff!
54-B1-A69-F-5-C55-4699-B849-FAB1-B9-A31-ADD.png

Hello! Not sure where to put this thread but it’s a game, so this seemed as good a place as any.

This is Windfall. She LOVES to travel. Her current goal is to spend a day in at least 15 lairs around Flight Rising. (10/15)

Rules:

Whatever you do, you CANNOT exalt her, under any circumstances. Nope. It defeats the purpose of the game.

You can, however, change her appearance (genes, breed, permabab)

If you want to add apparel or a skin/accent, it will either only be on her while she’s in your lair, or you can send it with her on her journey.

When you get her, add your name to the list of lairs she’s been in. Don’t forget to track the date!

How this will work:

The first person to post after this one will ping me and ask for Windfall. I’ll send her in a one-way CR (since dragons can’t be sent through messages). The next person will have Windfall for a little bit, depending on thread traffic. They will add their name to the list, do what they want with her, and once pinged by the next person, send Windfall along. The goal of this is to see how many lairs we can get her in! It’ll be fun to track her journey!

An example of how this might go:

Player 1: Windfall is ready for takeoff!

Player 2: @/Player 1, send her to me!

Player 2 (later I guess): Windfall is ready to go!

Player 3: @/Player 2, Alright, I’ll take her next!

And so on.

60420499_350.png

Without further ado... Windfall is ready for takeoff!
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@riverpaw67 And Windfall lands in the humble clan of Homage. Yay! And welcome! [emoji=tundra love size=1]
@riverpaw67

And Windfall lands in the humble clan of Homage. Yay! And welcome!
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Wylla

He ever you have finished with Windfall could you send her over to me?
@Wylla

He ever you have finished with Windfall could you send her over to me?
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@Asra9

She'll be so excited to see your clan and meet brand new friends! :)
@Asra9

She'll be so excited to see your clan and meet brand new friends! :)
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Asra9 if you're finished with her in a few days I would love to have her over :D
@Asra9 if you're finished with her in a few days I would love to have her over :D
@Erea I would love to take care of Windfall for a day!
@Erea I would love to take care of Windfall for a day!
in g1 hell
@Erea
She is heading your way now!
@Erea
She is heading your way now!
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
Thanks @Asra9 ! @dreary I'll send her over tomorrow!
Thanks @Asra9 ! @dreary I'll send her over tomorrow!
@dreary
Could I watch over Windfall for a bit next?
@dreary
Could I watch over Windfall for a bit next?
~ he/xe ~ FRT+2 ~
5bx25Vi.png
@Fr0stBites Absolutely :D
@Fr0stBites Absolutely :D
in g1 hell
1 2 3 4 5 6