Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Habitat - OOC [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162
[img]https://i.ibb.co/zN8qbzC/Enlil-Transparent.png[/img] Transparent^
Enlil-Transparent.png

Transparent^

this may be just me, but for starters, his neck is too thin proportionally. may be just the angle but it doesn't look like it can support that head.

apologies if i sound harsh. it may be quite obvious that i have trouble with undertones.
this may be just me, but for starters, his neck is too thin proportionally. may be just the angle but it doesn't look like it can support that head.

apologies if i sound harsh. it may be quite obvious that i have trouble with undertones.
woah... special section
thank you so much!!
thank you so much!!
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
[quote name="Thethuthinnang" date="2020-05-25 18:52:20" ] [quote name="ZyXeno" date="2020-05-25 18:48:29" ] [img]https://www.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/animals/pictures/mammals/a/african-wild-dog/african-wild-dog.adapt.1900.1.JPG[/img] i think they mean how the ear, near the base of the head, it isn't completely round [/quote] I googled some pictures and i can see what they mean. I think i missed it because awd’s ears are so round and large. One sec for the transparent image. [/quote] thank u for wording my mess of text xD
Thethuthinnang wrote on 2020-05-25 18:52:20:
ZyXeno wrote on 2020-05-25 18:48:29:
[img]https://www.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/animals/pictures/mammals/a/african-wild-dog/african-wild-dog.adapt.1900.1.JPG[/img]

i think they mean how the ear, near the base of the head, it isn't completely round

I googled some pictures and i can see what they mean. I think i missed it because awd’s ears are so round and large.

One sec for the transparent image.
thank u for wording my mess of text xD
giphy.gif
[quote name="admeloria" date="2020-05-25 18:59:18" ] this may be just me, but for starters, his neck is too thin proportionally. may be just the angle but it doesn't look like it can support that head. [/quote] Now that you mention it, i do see that. The top and back of his head is off too. Thanks for the constructive criticism- it helps a lot. Edit: you do not sound harsh.
admeloria wrote on 2020-05-25 18:59:18:

Now that you mention it, i do see that. The top and back of his head is off too.

Thanks for the constructive criticism- it helps a lot.

Edit: you do not sound harsh.
something i like to do with animals and structures is drawing their skeletons(or a rough outline thereof) to test things like flexibility, proportion; etc. it may work for you too.
something i like to do with animals and structures is drawing their skeletons(or a rough outline thereof) to test things like flexibility, proportion; etc. it may work for you too.
woah... special section
I have dabbled in drawing skulls (to study jaws and teeth) so i will definitely try your tip.

Thanks again- proportions have been a issue for me for a long time, so it really helps when people point out errors that i can’t see.
I have dabbled in drawing skulls (to study jaws and teeth) so i will definitely try your tip.

Thanks again- proportions have been a issue for me for a long time, so it really helps when people point out errors that i can’t see.
breaking the entire image down into smaller sections to focus on is generally good for proportions. for example, with long-nosed animals like canines, you can divide the head and neck into snout, (and i really don't have a better word for this)not snout, and neck. if you're just to focus on the head drawing a skull may be good for expression structure and capabilities but doesn't hold in regard all the muscle, skin, and whatnot on top of the bone.
breaking the entire image down into smaller sections to focus on is generally good for proportions. for example, with long-nosed animals like canines, you can divide the head and neck into snout, (and i really don't have a better word for this)not snout, and neck. if you're just to focus on the head drawing a skull may be good for expression structure and capabilities but doesn't hold in regard all the muscle, skin, and whatnot on top of the bone.
woah... special section
[quote name="admeloria" date="2020-05-25 19:18:44" ] breaking the entire image down into smaller sections to focus on is generally good for proportions. for example, with long-nosed animals like canines, you can divide the head and neck into snout, (and i really don't have a better word for this)not snout, and neck. if you're just to focus on the head drawing a skull may be good for expression structure and capabilities but doesn't hold in regard all the muscle, skin, and whatnot on top of the bone. [/quote] Okay, this is really helpful.
admeloria wrote on 2020-05-25 19:18:44:

Okay, this is really helpful.
hi lol its me mermista
hi lol its me mermista
woomp

i have an art store click on my profile and look at my recent forums :3
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162