Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Habitat - OOC [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162
lol, enlil got a haircut.
lol, enlil got a haircut.
woah... special section
[quote name="ZyXeno" date="2020-05-24 14:29:08" ] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/QCVWPPMV/enlil-but-fancy.png[/img] i also finished Enlil redesign!!! I hope he looks okay haha if anyone has any improvements that can be made I'd love to hear them! [/quote] So pretty! I love his unicorn horn lmao Improvements? The only nitpicky thing I can come up with- Maybe add something that's the same color as Enlil's eyes to his outfit? Like a string of pearls or smthn else small.
ZyXeno wrote on 2020-05-24 14:29:08:
enlil-but-fancy.png

i also finished Enlil redesign!!!
I hope he looks okay haha

if anyone has any improvements that can be made I'd love to hear them!

So pretty! I love his unicorn horn lmao

Improvements? The only nitpicky thing I can come up with- Maybe add something that's the same color as Enlil's eyes to his outfit? Like a string of pearls or smthn else small.
wait his eyes aren't brown? i just be out here not seeing, huh.
wait his eyes aren't brown? i just be out here not seeing, huh.
woah... special section
yes he did XD

that's a good idea!! the next time i draw him I'll totally do that hehe

no lol his eyes are gray! :D
with like a little opal effect
yes he did XD

that's a good idea!! the next time i draw him I'll totally do that hehe

no lol his eyes are gray! :D
with like a little opal effect
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
he looks lovely!
he looks lovely!
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
thank you!!
thank you!!
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
bridge: almost yeets kyltie off

path: here,,,, lo t i on,
bridge: almost yeets kyltie off

path: here,,,, lo t i on,
woah... special section
I was going to be all yes, lets give a traumatized tiger some hand pomade in the middle of an unstable rope bridge, but then i figured Nicothoe could say it for me later.
I was going to be all yes, lets give a traumatized tiger some hand pomade in the middle of an unstable rope bridge, but then i figured Nicothoe could say it for me later.
he figures that just grabbing onto someone else and dragging them across the bridge would be too large an invasion of privacy.

i do wonder how he'd react to a remark like that though. would it be more characteristic of him to accept the l or snap back?
the latter is more fun, but we probably don't need that right now.
he figures that just grabbing onto someone else and dragging them across the bridge would be too large an invasion of privacy.

i do wonder how he'd react to a remark like that though. would it be more characteristic of him to accept the l or snap back?
the latter is more fun, but we probably don't need that right now.
woah... special section
[img]https://i.ibb.co/wLFq3m4/Enlil.png[/img] Drew Enlil. Improvements or tips (especially shading and highlighting) are very welcome.
Enlil.png

Drew Enlil.

Improvements or tips (especially shading and highlighting) are very welcome.
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162