Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Habitat - OOC [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162
aw cute! this is just my advice based on my style (which isnt that good), so dont take it if u dont wanna :3 i'd make the base of ear circle part(pink part) a lil wavy around the floor if that makes sense...
aw cute! this is just my advice based on my style (which isnt that good), so dont take it if u dont wanna :3 i'd make the base of ear circle part(pink part) a lil wavy around the floor if that makes sense...
giphy.gif
@/Scales25 quit. so is kuki still a charater or is she dead
@/Scales25 quit. so is kuki still a charater or is she dead
giphy.gif
[quote name="Thethuthinnang" date="2020-05-25 18:34:36" ] [img]https://i.ibb.co/wLFq3m4/Enlil.png[/img] Drew Enlil. Improvements or tips (especially shading and highlighting) are very welcome. [/quote] JGIKSEHBIGBES OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH HE IS SO HANDSOME!!!!! you really caught his personality ;-; you're so talented oh my gosh i think the shading is actually really good! i like the mix between the hard shading and the cell highlights!!
Thethuthinnang wrote on 2020-05-25 18:34:36:
Enlil.png

Drew Enlil.

Improvements or tips (especially shading and highlighting) are very welcome.

JGIKSEHBIGBES OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH HE IS SO HANDSOME!!!!!

you really caught his personality ;-; you're so talented oh my gosh

i think the shading is actually really good! i like the mix between the hard shading and the cell highlights!!
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
[quote name="ZyXeno" date="2020-05-25 18:41:26" ] [quote name="Thethuthinnang" date="2020-05-25 18:34:36" ] [img]https://i.ibb.co/wLFq3m4/Enlil.png[/img] Drew Enlil. Improvements or tips (especially shading and highlighting) are very welcome. [/quote] JGIKSEHBIGBES OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH HE IS SO HANDSOME!!!!! you really caught his personality ;-; you're so talented oh my gosh i think the shading is actually really good! i like the mix between the hard shading and the cell highlights!! [/quote] *me, a drawing noob who has no idea what cell highlights r*
ZyXeno wrote on 2020-05-25 18:41:26:
Thethuthinnang wrote on 2020-05-25 18:34:36:
Enlil.png

Drew Enlil.

Improvements or tips (especially shading and highlighting) are very welcome.

i think the shading is actually really good! i like the mix between the hard shading and the cell highlights!!
*me, a drawing noob who has no idea what cell highlights r*

giphy.gif
[quote name="Mermista" date="2020-05-25 18:39:03" ] aw cute! this is just my advice based on my style (which isnt that good), so dont take it if u dont wanna :3 i'd make the base of ear circle part(pink part) a lil wavy around the floor if that makes sense... [/quote] ??
Mermista wrote on 2020-05-25 18:39:03:

??
[quote name="Thethuthinnang" date="2020-05-25 18:43:58" ] [quote name="Mermista" date="2020-05-25 18:39:03" ] aw cute! this is just my advice based on my style (which isnt that good), so dont take it if u dont wanna :3 i'd make the base of ear circle part(pink part) a lil wavy around the floor if that makes sense... [/quote] ?? [/quote] yea it doesnt make sense lol sry im horrible with words and a noob qwq
Thethuthinnang wrote on 2020-05-25 18:43:58:
Mermista wrote on 2020-05-25 18:39:03:

??
yea it doesnt make sense lol sry im horrible with words and a noob qwq
giphy.gif
[quote name="ZyXeno" date="2020-05-25 18:41:26" ] JGIKSEHBIGBES OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH HE IS SO HANDSOME!!!!! you really caught his personality ;-; you're so talented oh my gosh i think the shading is actually really good! i like the mix between the hard shading and the cell highlights!! [/quote] That's good to know, I'm experimenting with shading and highlighting since it has never been my forte. Ah, thanks! I had so much fun drawing him, he's such a great character. (If you want to use the image for anything go ahead! I can upload a transparent one too, if you want.)

That's good to know, I'm experimenting with shading and highlighting since it has never been my forte.

Ah, thanks! I had so much fun drawing him, he's such a great character.

(If you want to use the image for anything go ahead! I can upload a transparent one too, if you want.)
[img]https://www.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/animals/pictures/mammals/a/african-wild-dog/african-wild-dog.adapt.1900.1.JPG[/img] i think they mean how the ear, near the base of the head, it isn't completely round
[img]https://www.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/animals/pictures/mammals/a/african-wild-dog/african-wild-dog.adapt.1900.1.JPG[/img]

i think they mean how the ear, near the base of the head, it isn't completely round
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
[quote name="Thethuthinnang" date="2020-05-25 18:47:21" ] [quote name="ZyXeno" date="2020-05-25 18:41:26" ] JGIKSEHBIGBES OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH HE IS SO HANDSOME!!!!! you really caught his personality ;-; you're so talented oh my gosh i think the shading is actually really good! i like the mix between the hard shading and the cell highlights!! [/quote] That's good to know, I'm experimenting with shading and highlighting since it has never been my forte. Ah, thanks! I had so much fun drawing him, he's such a great character. (If you want to use the image for anything go ahead! I can upload a transparent one too, if you want.) [/quote] THANK YOU AGAIN OH MY GOSH!!! and i would love that so much- i fell that shading has never been my favorite
Thethuthinnang wrote on 2020-05-25 18:47:21:

That's good to know, I'm experimenting with shading and highlighting since it has never been my forte.

Ah, thanks! I had so much fun drawing him, he's such a great character.

(If you want to use the image for anything go ahead! I can upload a transparent one too, if you want.)
THANK YOU AGAIN OH MY GOSH!!!

and i would love that so much-

i fell that shading has never been my favorite
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
[quote name="ZyXeno" date="2020-05-25 18:48:29" ] [img]https://www.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/animals/pictures/mammals/a/african-wild-dog/african-wild-dog.adapt.1900.1.JPG[/img] i think they mean how the ear, near the base of the head, it isn't completely round [/quote] I googled some pictures and i can see what they mean. I think i missed it because awd’s ears are so round and large. One sec for the transparent image.
ZyXeno wrote on 2020-05-25 18:48:29:
[img]https://www.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/animals/pictures/mammals/a/african-wild-dog/african-wild-dog.adapt.1900.1.JPG[/img]

i think they mean how the ear, near the base of the head, it isn't completely round

I googled some pictures and i can see what they mean. I think i missed it because awd’s ears are so round and large.

One sec for the transparent image.
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162