Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Introducing: Gardens!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Maybe they could add a group of new familiars as well that show up with certain plants (sorta like neko atsume) and you can get them somehow. [url=https://ibb.co/vLBZMTB][img]https://i.ibb.co/HG2n9b2/1877-D5-FF-EA5-D-4243-B935-D4979558846-F.jpg[/img][/url] Me trying to catch the pumpkin bunny garden familiar
Maybe they could add a group of new familiars as well that show up with certain plants (sorta like neko atsume) and you can get them somehow.

1877-D5-FF-EA5-D-4243-B935-D4979558846-F.jpg

Me trying to catch the pumpkin bunny garden familiar
YES
YES
everything about this, I agree with. I spend thousands of treasures just to get all the "succulents" in the game. please make this happen
everything about this, I agree with. I spend thousands of treasures just to get all the "succulents" in the game. please make this happen
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
This actually sound really cute! This has my support :D
This actually sound really cute! This has my support :D
VYQwMuq.gif
This is a super cool idea!! I support it 100%!
This is a super cool idea!! I support it 100%!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
+2 FR Time | They/Them | Arcane
Maybe you could grow food or attract familiars with it? :0 like garden snails or something. This is a great idea overall! I agree that FR has tons of super cool plants that I wish had more use.
Maybe you could grow food or attract familiars with it? :0 like garden snails or something. This is a great idea overall! I agree that FR has tons of super cool plants that I wish had more use.
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
[font=cambria]You have my support 100% as this would be so fun and fits my aesthetic .. so perfectly :') [quote name="Sandcastle" date="2020-05-21 12:57:41" ] Maybe you could grow food or attract familiars with it? :0 like garden snails or something. This is a great idea overall! I agree that FR has tons of super cool plants that I wish had more use. [/quote]
You have my support 100% as this would be so fun and fits my aesthetic .. so perfectly :')

Sandcastle wrote on 2020-05-21 12:57:41:
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif » Felox
» ATL | FR +3
» Discord: #9976
» Directory
Love this! Support.
Love this! Support.
Sue me
tHIS Would be so much work but this totally has my support, this is a great idea
tHIS Would be so much work but this totally has my support, this is a great idea
8zve5Z4.gif
Oooooo this has so much potential

Support!
Oooooo this has so much potential

Support!
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11